who called the police ??? jd cops

I wonder when the model Companies will cotton on to this one and produce a 'limited edition'. All a publicity stunt to bring awareness to the problem of farm machinery theft. One thing they missed, the beacon should be blue!  :)

I wonder when the model Companies will cotton on to this one and produce a 'limited edition'. All a publicity stunt to bring awareness to the problem of farm machinery theft. One thing they missed, the beacon should be blue!  :)

the beacon is the right colour,just that there is a blue roof mounted beacon as well as the orange one

well there you go ,blue light robbed from my little lads made in Taiwan fire truck ,and i have just replaced it for him  with a siku fire truck ,so he is more than happy with the deal  :laugh: .

you will all get a chance to see this conversion at the Penrith tractor and construction show on sunday ,

i can see by all the comments that this has entertained you all and that is what it is all about ,

my next challenge has got to be that mf police tractor  ;D ;D

post-2795-132639542208_thumb.jpg

post-2795-132639542469_thumb.jpg

well there you go ,blue light robbed from my little lads made in Taiwan fire truck ,and i have just replaced it for him  with a siku fire truck ,so he is more than happy with the deal  :laugh: .

you will all get a chance to see this conversion at the Penrith tractor and construction show on sunday ,

i can see by all the comments that this has entertained you all and that is what it is all about ,

my next challenge has got to be that mf police tractor  ;D ;D

Peter, call and see me on the FTF stand on Sunday....we need to talk  ;) ;) ::) ::)

• 1 month later...

Damn. I was planning to do one of these !  :-\ My picture is of me sat in the real thing at Newark tractor show back in November, it's all just stickers and if you look round the rear mudguards you can see it beginning to peel away alreay

Which is why I pm'd you and asked if it was the model or the real thing ;) ;) ;)

The tractor itself is on loan to Lincolnshire Police and the decals were supplied by the NFU. At some stage the tractor will be returned to John Deere and presumably will be repainted in the normal colours :( :(

I wonder who has got this model now  ::) ::)::) ::)::) ::);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D