Réplicagri 2011

AJH

• 2 weeks later...

That Replicagri IH 845XL would look fine in the display cabinet longside the Britains 1056XL. I recon most of the models ill duy this year will be by Replicagri. I already have the NH M160.Must get the 1300DT ,880DT & this IH. Replicagri are also going to release a Fiatagri NH G240 i hear in a few months. :P That will be another must have. I wonder if they will also do the FORD NH 8970 vesion. If they do ,that will be better again! :)

That Replicagri IH 845XL would look fine in the display cabinet longside the Britains 1056XL. I recon most of the models ill duy this year will be by Replicagri. I already have the NH M160 & NH T7070.Must get the 1300DT ,880DT & this IH. Replicagri are also going to release a Fiatagri NH G240 i hear in a few months. :P That will be another must have. I wonder if they will also do the FORD NH 8970 vesion. If they do ,that will be better again! :)

That one's a Ros model isn't it?

• 3 months later...
nice looking - did the uk have an 845xl???

No, but we did have the 856 that looked exactly the same from the outside and will be released in model form soon. The 845 was only sold France, in the rest of Europe except the UK it was called an 844. This tractor was introduced into the UK later by CaseIH.