Spalding Spring 2011 - IMAGES NOW ADDED

milo

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Got my paperwork through today and I'm at the same stand as October last year (stand 109 in the small hall) if anyone wants to come and say hello.

Someday when I can avoid having to work on day 3 of a month I will get there and say hello Mark ;) ;)

andys a local boy so should be able to help there, but if all else fails try the travellodge at eye green peterbourgh ,its prob a 20 min drive, through some great land for machinery spotting i stayed there for my first spalding trip, as the current one wasnt open then

Havn't got my accommodation sorted yet either!! Show model looks nice, may even get one for the first time!!

Don't forget those of you in the area. . . Simba factory tour at Sleaford on the Monday if enough people are up for it  ;) ;)

well i'm actually hoping i'll get there this year!! ;D ;D ;D , mothers day lunch has been put back to 3.30 now which is good, i just may be there with Harry ;D ;D ;D ..... queuing wont be fun though with him so may be there after 10 to avoid standing around to long.....unless someone has a pass to sell for admission price so i can get him in first? :-\ :-\

This link should take you to a list of some of the B&B's in town, or near town

http://www.laterooms.com/en/p1301/pv233217s/k16303943_spalding-hotels.aspx?gclid=CNTQnOn-

Booking.com delivers further places but my own recommondations would be..

The supreme inn at Bicker, which is about 12 miles from Spalding. Rennovated and good food.

If you want a cosy B&B in Spalding Town, the Ship albion is very good. The Food and Ale are better than the rooms though!

Red Lion which is also in the centre of Spalding. Cosy real ale pub.

Other places include:

Travel Stop Motel in Spalding

Anglia Motel in Holbeach / Fleet

Eye Green Travel Lodge

If anyone wants any more info, send me a PM  :)

i would like to say im going this time but unfortunatly no  >:( >:(>:(:( :( :( :( :(

im kitting the shed out might have some models to sell or show at  the autum show

im getting loads of synthetic rubber and resin  TIDY ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

cant wait  everyone  have a good day and i shall be at the autum show

marky charge you cameras and flashes mate

you can show the cyclone at any shows thios year ANDY if you like dude and i

will collect her in october if thats ok

cheers nigel