Combine for a 400 acre farm

WillTEF20

:D  true true, unless you have dodgy weather????? then everyone wants the big 6 at the same time.......go south and east young man and buy something  ie NH MF Claas  whichever has a dealer close to you. provided of course  it fits through your gates  and along your roadways. in 1/32 land the choice is entirely yours , all available online readily  ;D ;D    so a nearby dealer isnt a problem , it just depends how realistic you want to be

so just you chose your fave colour and you`ll be fine ;D

over the years on the farm i worked during the school holidays etc (430 acres) operated the following combines  new holland 8080 , john deere 1085 ,john deere 1188 then the current combine for the last twelve years or so jd 2266, and the neighbouring farm with 300 acres operated a jd 975 for almost 22 years and in 2007 when it unfortunatly went up in smoke replaced it with a jd 1177 h4

What Stan said, the ROS New Holland is a rubbish model - even worse than the Ertl John Deere which I picked as most suited in your poll. Widen the choices a bit though and it does bring the JADI NH8000 series into the frame which as Stan said, would be a lovely one to have.

Isn't the Ros TX66 a bit out of scale?

Also it is annoying that you need to remove the feeder house too with the header..

I would naturally go for the John Deere (also known by the unfunny slightly outdated joke where some replace the deere with a Q)

Truely claasic machine but for a machine with nice details it would be the dominator model.

Only problem with using a 600 Lexion as marky says is the access... maybe the fields are small and not accessible with such a big machine.

I've decided on a combine.

John Deere 2266

As it's affordable and I like it

seen  a conversion somewhere of that model, header lifting, wheels steering the works, and it did improve the model no end, but as a base model its one of the few older jd combines arround and would not be out of place at all on a 400 acre farm ,so good choice