Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of the FW60s never had mirrors fitted - although I think UK spec machines had to by law - but the model isn't necessarily wrong without them.

not saying the tractor is wrong,but i will prefer a version with mirrors,doesnt look complete to me else,thanks for the info though

fw 60 came today,will add mirrors and cab grab rails
Many of the FW60s never had mirrors fitted - although I think UK spec machines had to by law - but the model isn't necessarily wrong without them.

I don't know if the later FW was the same as the earlier ones, but the UK brochure for the earlier FW30 shows a mirror on the O/S only:

img013.jpg

Had this stored in the US, did not have enough room in the suitcase to bring it home, so my friend from Iowa shipped it my way, still have a few tractors waiting in Iowa till i have a full box again  ;)

Farmall 706 with heathouser, Case 800 with wagon Foxfire farm, custom IH 756 with blade, and a custom Badger silagewagon, all 1/16.

007-15.jpg

004-33.jpg

005-24.jpg

006-18.jpg

009-12.jpg

;) Scouring E-bay even as we speak Tris,keeping an eye out for any 1/32 scale ISO containers,but I guess it would be easier just to make one,it's just a ribbed box on wheels with a few pipes / connection's and a drawbar

Slurrytank2.jpg

Regards

Joe.

;) Scouring E-bay even as we speak Tris,keeping an eye out for any 1/32 scale ISO containers,but I guess it would be easier just to make one,it's just a ribbed box on wheels with a few pipes / connection's and a drawbar

Regards

Joe.

hi joe will need to see if i can find any pictures but we used to have field tanks like the one in the picture but they were on a rear wheeled lo loader trailer chasis

great models there Erik! That Foxfire model is a fine looking set. You must be far with getting the entire Foxfire collection complete?

also the silagewagon is fantastic! love to have a NH version of that in my collection someday, when money allows of course  ;)

Wil i am getting close to having it compleet, there are a few figurines i am still looking for, and i think there is a 8N with wagon loaded with corn out there as well.

As far as the silage wagon is going, it is not that expencife, about 100 dollars, if you want i can give you the adres of the guy that makes them.

Wil i am getting close to having it compleet, there are a few figurines i am still looking for, and i think there is a 8N with wagon loaded with corn out there as well.

As far as the silage wagon is going, it is not that expencife, about 100 dollars, if you want i can give you the adres of the guy that makes them.

Very nice Erik i can see your collection is growing mate....and i promise not to tell Marianne  ;D;)