Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

Was that local case ih dealer or local toy shop?

local toy shop... was quite shocked when I walked in and they had them...

they also had the britains snoopy international (can't remember what it is  :-[ ) for £30

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how they got them as they're not ment to be out till May time in the toy shops :of

That's what I thought, but when i asked the cashier, he said they just arrived  :of

They must had about a dozen of each on the shelf!

They always seem to get a good stock of stuff... way back managed to pick a Claas Tipping Trailer MIB for £5 and the old Log Sled for 50p!

picked up a Britains Case 956xl and a Case IH 1056xl today from a local shop for £18 each  :)

and also the britains MF 7480 for £15

What shop and town Milo? Assume it was in Somerset/Devon.  Looking to get hold of these and I'm probably going to Taunton tomorrow.

Thanks

Grey Fauchi MF5470 a late xmas pressie from my other half! She got it fromHamilton Brothers Tarbolton, for £26+Vat+post, was one of the early dealer ordered ones (but prob just the same as the ones out now, as it number 1600odd.)

Much better than forking out on Ebay! Especially to that chancer Simsco who at one point was wanting £150 for one on a "buy it now"!!!

how did you find that then paul. looks a great little model, well detailed and finished to

Well ::)  I got a Unimog and MB Trac 2011 yearbook for Christmas and saw pictures of the real Werner Uniknick in there ;)

I was done a search on google images for pictures and a 1.32 scale model came up 8)

Wespe models Romania took over Mo-Minitures Germany and now sell resin kits and built up models, the Uniknick came in at about £65 with shipping and they accept paypal 8)

my 5488 arrived, cooler than cool, I love it, I have all the RED key precision tractors now.

001-31.jpg

002-33.jpg

003-33.jpg

And this Spreader with mule team.

How cool is this, bin looking for this outfit for a long time now, spend some serious money on this rigg, but i think it is worth every penny, I am getting close to having the Foxfire farm series compleet.

001-32.jpg

003-34.jpg

This is the text on the box :

An old friend of mine always signed off of his letters saying "may the wind always be at your back." Well, most times that would be a good thing, but not when you have Jack and Kate hooked up to the McCormick spreader with a fresh load out of the dairy barn.

In the spring time when the cows had just gotten into the north pasture with that fresh spring grass, Well, let's just say it's hard to believe they ate some-thing that smelled like that !

My other favorite recollection is when the auctioneer at a farm sale prepares to sell the old farmer's spreader, he will almost always say this is the only piece of equipment the owner won't stand behind.

3 Ebay buys:

• Britains 9551 4 Furrow plough MIMB

And 2 biggie's from funchemist (Ebay's very own Father Christmas)

• Fordson New Major with sidelights
  • Fordson Performance Major Industrial

I was so excited bidding on these last two I dropped half my dinner on the floor (and being a dirty begger, scooped it up again :-[ )

3 Ebay buys:

• Britains 9551 4 Furrow plough MIMB

And 2 biggie's from funchemist (Ebay's very own Father Christmas)

you got a bargain with the yellow major ;)

• Fordson New Major with sidelights
  • Fordson Performance Major Industrial

I was so excited bidding on these last two I dropped half my dinner on the floor (and being a dirty begger, scooped it up again :-[ )