Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really lucky today,buying models i have drove,i have and still do drive this valtra,i never got round to buying this model when it was out and knew the red one was ltd to 2000 units,first phone call to a valtra dealer and got not 1 but 2,one for me and 1 for ebay,really chuffed,else i would have had to buy the standard valtra and spray it,and i wasnt looking forward to that!!!!!!

post-1891-132639648769_thumb.jpg

I quite like the rare and unusual and this caught my eye on eBay, it is obviously a conversion, probably of an early Ertl model but I'm not sure which one. I don't know whether to class it as a County or an International as both companies had a hand in making the real thing although only a few were ever produced

2011_0215Models0001.jpg

2011_0215Models0002.jpg

2011_0215Models0003.jpg

2011_0215Models0004.jpg

2011_0215Models0005.jpg

If anyone has any information it would be most welcome :) :) :)

One of the guys at work found a Kubota L4030 tractor MIB in a charity shop and risked paying the £5 price tag as he thought I might buy it.....well what do you get for a fiver these days ;)

I think there are a couple of them on eBay at the moment, that starting bid is £20  :of :of

More Britains:

• '61-'63 DDN Fordson, pretty decent condition and with original clevis split pin!
  • JCB Midi 8060 Excavator MIMB. Nice model let down by lack of controls in cab and overlarge rivets)
  • Autoway Post Hole Digger set #9832 mint in okay box.
  • 80-80 Krone Big Pack baler MIMB; poor model with lack of detail and working parts but I'm hoping Paul (PDC) might magic it into a Massey baler at some point :angel:
  • Ransomes/Superfaun Potato Harvester, my second MIMB, except not quite mint, as it was missing 1 turn handle and the top chute. This one too was lubricated, which I find weakens an already fragile model.
  • #9524 Ford 6600, second edition 1980-81, and my first MIMB. Well again, not quite mint, as the exhaust attaching lug was broken as was the blue locking key. No ageing or marks on it though, so very pleased.

Now I must stop buying 1:32 from E-bay and save up for my new truck! ::)