Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the improvements over the previous version Paul? Is it possible to remove the cab?

its exactly the same as the other one,just decal updates,the cab does come off,but you have to take off the rear wheels,i then cut the 2 lugs off under the mudguard,then all you have to do is lift and pull back,because there is a lug on the windscreen at the beginning of the bonnet that holds the cab as well,hope that helps cmb

as said before,won this lexion off ebay,but it was local pick up only,so my brother in law picked it up for me,and he brought it down yesterday,this will have a decal change from a 580 to a 550 and some cropmech decals made for it and then go onto my venton farm layout

post-1891-132639813114_thumb.jpg

as said before,won this lexion off ebay,but it was local pick up only,so my brother in law picked it up for me,and he brought it down yesterday,this will have a decal change from a 580 to a 550 and some cropmech decals made for it and then go onto my venton farm layout

What you think to it so far? did think about getting one but bought a siku 600 instead

What you think to it so far? did think about getting one but bought a siku 600 instead

as said before,not a very popular model on here,but good enough for me,as we run a lexion 550 it will be just a case of redecaling the 580,no raised position for the header,that doesnt bother me as it will be working in my dio,unloading auger doesnt fully swing out,i can modify that,no rear wheel steering,no opening grain lid,no steering doesnt bother me,but it would have been nice to be able to open the lids,and oh yes, no tines on the reel,thats a shame as well,heres a picture of ours

post-1891-13263981382_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639813837_thumb.jpg

didnt buy much lately, some standard stuff. that was until yesterday...

bought a Britains - Ford 8830 Powerfarm  ;D from Andy's dad.. only missing one Britains Ford model in my collection now..

also got a new NH T6070 RC Big Farm of Britains after my nephews got a hold of the one i had in my collection.. :of>:(

Got a Ros NewHolland 7070 & a UH NewHolland 6090 from ModelMania at the Dunmanway FarmModel show & I have a UH Massey 3080,Britains Case IH 1056 & IH 956 ordered from MadforModels , due this week. CANT WAIT!

only a few purchaese from the aca show in chartres...

2 show models

waterloo jd 8360r  very cheap !!!!!!!!!!!

gamma claas jag boxed

toy farmer john deere 7520

very good show and saw some great stuff and people

These two beasts rolled up today, my 1st Schuco, anMB Trac 1800 Kommunal and a UH MF 3080 from Udimore. Quick reviews; can't really fault the Massey, usual high standard from UH except for the rear hitch which like on the Ford 7810 looks way too big for the model.

The MB Trac is a great looker, lots of detail and functionality however the rear hitch is pretty useless, the front one is very slack and the model is very fragile (makes a UH look sturdy) Also I can't help but think it looks too small for a 1/32??

Should have bought the Weise version before everywhere ran out of stock  :'(

post-3151-132639818903_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639818937_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639818952_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639818986_thumb.jpg

These two beasts rolled up today, my 1st Schuco, anMB Trac 1800 Kommunal and a UH MF 3080 from Udimore. Quick reviews; can't really fault the Massey, usual high standard from UH except for the rear hitch which like on the Ford 7810 looks way too big for the model.

The MB Trac is a great looker, lots of detail and functionality however the rear hitch is pretty useless, the front one is very slack and the model is very fragile (makes a UH look sturdy) Also I can't help but think it looks too small for a 1/32??

Should have bought the Weise version before everywhere ran out of stock  :'(

nice buys lee,from the first picture of the massey 3080,the rear wheels look ok,many 3080 convos the wheels have been changed,wrong colour i know,but funny what a photo can do,they look just right in that picture

Got my MF 3080 & CASE IH 1056 today. Still waiting on the IH 956. The Britains CASE is actully a good solid model with good detail (FOR A BRITAINS)! The MF 3080 is also very good but very delicate in areas like the cab steps with were broke in the box unopened! Next on the list is a Replicagri FIAT 880 & 1300 Super in 1/32.  IMG_0434.jpgIMG_0432.jpg

Found a local shop today and the owner didn't seem to know the value of his stock! Got these 3 items for £30, all I think are new releases. Like the Landi and Trailer, the Massey is solid with good cab detail for a Britains but a bit disappointed that the front hitch doesn't move  :(  Oh and the car is one of many I have found in 1:34 scale so near enough for me  ;D

post-3151-132639822406_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639822419_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639822432_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639822446_thumb.jpg