Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a pair of FG Taylor fences with a pair of separate (small) gates to go with them.  I have some more of these fences so I am well pleased to have the gates as well!

I do like these, Sue (aaah my soft spot for *** I hear you say ;) ). Super little vintage set :-*

Frazer bought these from auction a few weeks ago - I absolutely love them:

300711005-1.jpg

300711006-1.jpg

Both the horse, riders and the showjump are from the 1960s Britains Showjumping game (and rider in black was only available with the set and is pretty rare). Both jockeys are a soft plastic (unlike later versions) and are hand-painted.

Agratoy kverneland maize planter off flea bay for 22 pounds.

Ol rings New Holland chick to tell her about the good buy only to be told she has just brought me the same model as a treat,arh well drilling maize will be a speedy job on the carpet the spring. ::)

Not as yet but it will involve a nicer way to display my models. Maybe not as many on display but I can rotate them every few months. It will also provide a nice back drop for photographs.

I bought the grass mat with the track in it while ago too and there will be more to add as and when I have the spare dosh  :) :)

Not as yet but it will involve a nicer way to display my models. Maybe not as many on display but I can rotate them every few months. It will also provide a nice back drop for photographs.

I bought the grass mat with the track in it while ago too and there will be more to add as and when I have the spare dosh  :) :)

sounds good tris

This arrived today, the Agritechnica Fendt in fern green, got it at a bargain price (£25) compared to the £50 elsewhere (from a MF dealer no less  ;D) It's a nice beast with soft trelleborgs, good detail for a Siku and it's the first Siku I have had with a steering knob on the roof  :D

post-3151-132639893434_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639893457_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639893473_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639893496_thumb.jpg