Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three boxed tractors in mint condition found in a friends loft wrapped in newspapers dated 1972.

Lone Star Farmers Boy series Ford 7810 with double wheels in a bright yellow & orange box

Lone Star Farmers Boy series - sort of Ford (no nameplate) in straw colour box and dated 1971

Ertl International and trailer. No plastic film but straw coloured box is excellent.

Plastic in boxes is poor and one box is bent but the models are great.

lovely finds!

the Ford 7610 (first 10 series) was made around 1981-1982, so the Lone Star model should be from around that time. I have 2 other versions of that one in my collection. The dual wheeled one is a bit more rare.. To find the International (Lone Star) in a box is also quite rare. You see these mostly without boxes.. It is easily confused with a Ford as Lonestar made an almost similar model with a Ford Golden Jubilee as example and with same cab and colour...

post-1571-132639736988_thumb.jpg

lovely finds!

the Ford 7610 (first 10 series) was made around 1981-1982, so the Lone Star model should be from around that time. I have 2 other versions of that one in my collection. The dual wheeled one is a bit more rare.. To find the International (Lone Star) in a box is also quite rare. You see these mostly without boxes.. It is easily confused with a Ford as Lonestar made an almost similar model with a Ford Golden Jubilee as example and with same cab and colour...

Ooh Wil, you have really made my day! 

The boxes are a little foxed and the plastic film has crumbled away (I have removed it because it was doing nothing)  Have removed the models and am in the process of "unbending" the card.  Tales a little time but they are in the dark and the bent bits are wedged into place.  Hopefully they will straighten up.

Actually they are really a little outside my collection as I collect pre 1970 tractors as a rule.

UH New Holland T6090

Siku Fendt 936

Siku Fendt 930

Siku Fendt 926

Britains JCB 416 on floats

Britains Big Square Baler

Siku Fortuna Silage Trailer

Joal JCB Telescopic

Siku Pottinger Forage Wagon

Siku John Deere 7530

Britains Remote Control John Deere 7930

Siku 2 Axle small trailer

Siku Kuhn Triple Mowers Including Front Mower

Siku Front Mounted Blade

Siku Seed Drill

Siku Lemken Power Harrow

Britains John Deere 535 Mower

Siku Fella Swarther

Britains Case Mxu125

Britains Red Flatbed

Britains John Deere Combine

Siku Claas Rollant Baler

2 Buildings and more

Guess How much it cost

Westpoint toy fair Exeter today.

Number 851 Lego Massey Ferguson tractor and 'rake'. Un-boxed but with build instruction book.

A good Dinky David Brown Selectamatic 990. No box.

2 Britains Herald Guernsey cows, Girl feeding chicken in red dress, Girl with bucket in white(ish) overalls. LWB Land Rover driver.

Britains very early plastic farmhouse that also doubles as a barn. No box but complete.

UH MF65 MK1. 1:16 dealer box.

Westpoint toy fair Exeter today.

Number 851 Lego Massey Ferguson tractor and 'rake'. Un-boxed but with build instruction book.

A good Dinky David Brown Selectamatic 990. No box.

2 Britains Herald Guernsey cows, Girl feeding chicken in red dress, Girl with bucket in white(ish) overalls. LWB Land Rover driver.

Britains very early plastic farmhouse that also doubles as a barn. No box but complete.

UH MF65 MK1. 1:16 dealer box.

Did not know that was on Tim, would of gone if i'd known.

Freind of mine there picked up a mint Britains Power Farm white County for £12. He asked me to look at it as he wasn't sure it was authentic, it was, lucky sod! The Lego Ferguson and instuction book cost me a whole £10 note, thought it was cheap.

Just delivered a short time ago by one of my work colleages,this rather nice Siku Marten en Van Oord 936 Fendt,now the advert for this say's "A nicely detailed tractor that comes on new, wide Pirelli tires" but you can clearly see,it's on Trelleborg's,there are two version's of this model,one with Fendt coloured front weight,the other without,but mine came without a driver,but I did order the one with the weight,so do you reckon it's case of you either get the weight or the driver  :-\ :-\ ,

MVOFendt1.jpg

MVOFendt2.jpg

MVOFendt3.jpg

Definitely Trelleborg

MVOFendt4.jpg

MVOFendt5.jpg

MVOFendt6.jpg

Boeren Hummer ( Farmers Hummer ) Werkverkeer ( Traffic )

MVOFendt7.jpg

Regards

Joe.