Whats your latest general buy 2011?

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cargo net for my Dumper trailer.... so I can take the waste to my local recycling centre when I pick up compost instead of sending two men in a lorry like we usually do  :)  ... I recycle so much of my own business wastge output it's really not worth having the expense of a skip, especially as we own the kit to store and haul it away as well

Not a bad idea Marky!!, plus you get more time in the 'trakor'!! ;D ;D

you around at the weekend?, virgin media are over between 8 and 12, wouldnt mind catching up again and Harry keeps going on about his Massey as well, good to get him in a real one!! :D :D

General buy for me, the throttle part i need for the car! £181.20!....a lot cheaper than the *** dealer.....and apparently the same make! :of :of :of

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160578690676&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Just won this MF702 transporter... never seen an MF one before... quite interestin really.... and about 'period' for Penny me thinks... only one problem... I've to get up to Preston to collect it  :-[ :'( :'(

i dont know marky, they say they will put it on a pallet and load it for you if you send a courrier up for it, and have given the weight ,

looks in good nick mind, didnt look properly when you sent the link the other night, but i cant see much rust in the floor of it

Impulse buy....

A 1.1 Citroen Saxo  ::):laugh: :laugh:

Basically Traci's little Pug passed it's MOT but a couple of advisories did point towards front shocks and some brake replacements. Along comes a customer of Traci's dad, an old lady giving up driving. With only 20900 miles on the clock, new set of tyres and being cheap on fuel and tax. . . .. £1000 seemed to silly not to pay for it!!  :of;D It's bruddy mint.

Impulse buy....

A 1.1 Citroen Saxo  ::):laugh: :laugh:

Basically Traci's little Pug passed it's MOT but a couple of advisories did point towards front shocks and some brake replacements. Along comes a customer of Traci's dad, an old lady giving up driving. With only 20900 miles on the clock, new set of tyres and being cheap on fuel and tax. . . .. £1000 seemed to silly not to pay for it!!  :of;D It's bruddy mint.

my brother downgraded his golf GT to a 1.4lt pug,,,,,,same reason, cheaper on fuel and only £25 tax or something! :of :of

I think I may take a ride up and get it mate.. then again  :D :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160578690676&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Just won this MF702 transporter... never seen an MF one before... quite interestin really.... and about 'period' for Penny me thinks... only one problem... I've to get up to Preston to collect it  :-[ :'( :'(

Now Now Marky, if you want we might be able to bring it down to cambridge (cheffins) for you?

we're taking down 4 mf290/565's? not sure for definate if they're going down but if they are?

Several bits and bobs at a local car boot today. Best buy was a BT home-hub for 50p. Friday night we had a hell of a thunderstorm which fried all the telephones here, particularly my Brother's next door, his home-hub and ASDL box exploded and dribbled down the wall in his livingroom window sill!

Next best buy was the item below. Not really into train stuff but have never come across one of these before anywhere. Don't think it's ever been used, marked on the shovel shank with the makers name and BR. It's a steam loco coal fire box shovel by the way.

DSC00109.jpg

another impulse eh marky ;D ;D ;D ;D  hopefuly the next impulse  will be to give me a few thousand quid  to play with  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sadly yes... I need to learn how to say no  :-[  ... it is good mind you  :of:P  .. as for my next impulse... there are only a 'few thousand' reasons why that one won't be happening  ;):D :D

The old expression is so very true.. a fool and his money are soon parted  :-[