Whats your latest general buy 2011?

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'll get the ball rolling, been and purchased a new acer netbook, absolutely brilliant so far.

Also put down a deposit for my new truck, a Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian in red, hope to get it a bit later in the month. Will post pics when it arrives.

120 quids worth od recaro young sport kiddies seat ready for the little one for our 2 cars, both are isofix so this way we can use it in both, her daugters well impressed so is buying the non isofix version for her car, things better than the sports seats in our bm ::) ::)

Bought a full bathroom suite just before the VAT rise, it isn't due to be fitted until late February but thought it would be better to get it now, only problem, where do I store it as my garage is full of junk useful items that are too good to throw away ;D ;D

Bought a full bathroom suite just before the VAT rise, it isn't due to be fitted until late February but thought it would be better to get it now, only problem, where do I store it as my garage is full of junk useful items that are too good to throw away ;D ;D

haha i'm hiding 5 alloy wheels with tyres and an entire spare engine for the c2 in my grandparents spare garage!

CD's!!!

Adele                    - 21

Frank Turner        - Take to the Road

- Poetry of the Deed

Chase and Status - More than a Lot.

Wombats              - A Guide to Love, Loss and Desperation

The XX                  - XX

Example                - Won't go Quietly

Looking forward to getting that little lot  :) :)

Nice ride Mark, very nice ride. Been a while since I have ridden. It was GT for me and Kona for my sister but Cannondale were a royalty name back then!!

Thanks Tris, I was intending to go for a GT, but the Cannondale kept whispering "Buy Me"  :laugh:  My one isn't a mega bucks one, but it'll certainly do for me.