Don't know if you've seen this FORD convo before...

Just for Old Ford, Steve and thingymore... Yes it's me posting a Ford  >:( - Met the man who makes these today - He has about 30-40 lined up ready to pain in his WELL equipped workshop - no scrimping on here either... even the steering works like the real tractor - most things scratch built as well... air cleaner... Rams... joint... the man is a genius... and just about the nicest chap I have EVER met - spent 2 hours chatting to him today - I'm posting some pics of his (and his wife's !) model shop later if I can stay awake that long... anyway here she is (they are... )

Very nice, who made it Marky??

The mans name is Bill Richardson Jason... I will PM anyone his number if they want it - I did promise him and his wife I wouldn't post his addy or number on the forum as he looked a little aprehensive when I asked if I could post his pics on FTF - he has a fantastic workshop in his house and makes just about everything himself... wheels are from Brian Norman

I did try to recruit him to FTF but he has no PC sadly - he's in his 70's so he's not keen on computing I'm sorry to say.