Massey Ferguson 595 4x4 1/32

i think this 595 is totally flawless,a conversion carried out professionally..it is simply stunning,i used to drive a 595 2wd and will be doing 1 of these for myself,id love a 2wd and 4wd but right now time just doesnt allow it but one day....well done,i always enjoy see,ing your work...

Hey Jan

After seen it under construction and now today finished i must see again TOP CLASS WORK MATE!

If you wan´t Jan i can explain in English for you?

Regards Johny

I appreciates that John

you know everything about this conversion .

What a great reactions of everybody ,

thanks  Jan   

Wel Correct me if i am wrong Jan ;)

The chassis is from the MF 590 from UH whit the back rims and cab and modified bonnet.

The Arches have the turning lights on just like the real tractor has (not to the cab)

Also the arches on the cab where extended.

The Chassis is modifyed by cutting out the radiator and make a new one that is open like the real one looks like

Also the bars on the side where added by Jan and he cut that out of the UH display plint.

The back rims are form the 590 (already mentioned above) whit the tyers of the UH MF1200

Did i forget something Jan?

Regards Johny

Lovely model!! Well done, I´m very impresived! :-*

Two questions:

1º: Have you done two models? One with the front grill of MF590, and other with the same grill but modified? ??? The beacons (headlights) in one are circle shape, and in the other model are rectangular shape... why?

2º: Is the chassis from the MF590 or a Martyn Reeve modificated?

In any case, very good finished, and well proportionated. ;)

Best Regards!

Lovely model!! Well done, I´m very impresived! :-*

Two questions:

1º: Have you done two models? One with the front grill of MF590, and other with the same grill but modified? ??? The beacons (headlights) in one are circle shape, and in the other model are rectangular shape... why?

2º: Is the chassis from the MF590 or a Martyn Reeve modificated?

In any case, very good finished, and well proportionated. ;)

Best Regards!

Had an email from Jan to explain it to you Reqen.

So Here it go´s:

1 The model is the same but he has made 2 diferent grils one whit the squire headlights and one whit the round headlights.

Now the thing is that he dousnt now witch he like´s more the squire or the round! So if any sugestions to Jan!!

2 The chasis is modifyed from the 590 he has added some more details to the chasis whit the new radiatior and the chasis bars made from the plint of an UH box where the model is screwed on!

Hope ive answerd youre questions! ;)

Flipping hec Jan... what a peach she is mate - SUPERB 'creation' ... the word conversion simply does not do it justice.

If you were a lady I'd HAVE to Marry you... wether you liked it or not  :of:P:-*

Mark  :of      i  have married happy  she is happy and I have married  ???  ;D 

i think this 595 is totally flawless,a conversion carried out professionally..it is simply stunning,i used to drive a 595 2wd and will be doing 1 of these for myself,id love a 2wd and 4wd but right now time just doesnt allow it but one day....well done,i always enjoy see,ing your work...

Brian I was busy with both 595 , a 4 wheel and a 2wheel drive but because of the frontwheels these will be ready later .

everyone thanks for the beautiful responses Regards Jan