ROS 2011

AJH

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some very impressive forthcoming releases from ROS. There's one other variation i'm hoping to see come from the G240 model. The Landini Starland 240. ROS have already made one these in the past in 1/25th scale along with the Fiatagri and Ford versions.

Some very impressive forthcoming releases from ROS. There's one other variation i'm hoping to see come from the G240 model. The Landini Starland 240. ROS have already made one these in the past in 1/25th scale along with the Fiatagri and Ford versions.

Had to Google that one!

This is where a manufacturer could produce a Ltd Ed that would be worth while......in my opinion!

Believe me, it's a limited conversion...

GandM says the same:

New Holland 110-90 with Row Crop Wheels Special Editon Modified by Mini Toys

It's a conversion of the limited NH 110-90, wich is limited to 3500 pcs.

Had to Google that one!

This is where a manufacturer could produce a Ltd Ed that would be worth while......in my opinion!

I'll second that Barry, it would be of much more interest to me as a limited model than all these "Model T Ford" colour variations that continue to appear.

Let's hope they don't resurrect this one though.... :D

http://www.quicksales.com.au/buy/auction.aspx?itemid=9691124&d=&sort=0&pg=1&cat=2213&view=List&f1=&f2=&type2=&type3=&type4=&type5=&s=&pcode=&dis=0&freepost=

Is that a 70 series badged as a TM?

It certainly is. Daft, but not as daft what they did to a Same Titan / Lamborghini Racing / Hurlimann Master series tractor in the same scale, which they badged up as a 40 series Ford. Fairly sure they also did something similar with their older 90 series Fiat in 1/32nd scale which was also available as a Fendt. They've come a long way since then thankfully.  :) 

The company that has recently resurrected the Ros brand name is a completely different company from the the one that used the Ros brand back then (as I think is fairly apparent from the standard of the current releases). 

The 'old' Ros tractors even had plastic axles and as you say, not only relabelled a Lamborghini as a Ford 7740, but they did indeed rebadge their 32nd Fiat as a Fendt.  They also released a tractor and implement set with a 32nd scale Massey 3070 (I think??) and the 25th scale Hesston baler  :of .  On the other hand, they also made a rather well detailed (if a little flimsy) 18th scale Fiat 180-90DT, and they were I think the first manufacturer to attempt a weathered look on a 'muddy' 25th scale Lamborghini.

32-ROS-Ford_8340-A.jpg

apparently there is another version as the decals on this (ford on fender and grill sticker) are different.

i would say the colour of the steering wheel is also correct  ;) , and i think the base model was the Fiatagri 80-80DT or something similar which probably is not looking remotely close. I believe this model was also used as a Fendt  :laugh: . They definately came a long way from here :of

The company that has recently resurrected the Ros brand name is a completely different company from the the one that used the Ros brand back then (as I think is fairly apparent from the standard of the current releases). 

The 'old' Ros tractors even had plastic axles and as you say, not only relabelled a Lamborghini as a Ford 7740, but they did indeed rebadge their 32nd Fiat as a Fendt.  They also released a tractor and implement set with a 32nd scale Massey 3070 (I think??) and the 25th scale Hesston baler  :of .  On the other hand, they also made a rather well detailed (if a little flimsy) 18th scale Fiat 180-90DT, and they were I think the first manufacturer to attempt a weathered look on a 'muddy' 25th scale Lamborghini.

Thanks for the clarification Clive. I remember quite a few of the tractors from the "old" ROS company being stocked by a local model shop where I live including the big 1/18th scale Fiat. They also had a number of the 1/32nd scale tractors in stock but despite the compatable scale even as a carpet farming kid I always overlooked them in preference for Britains and Siku tractors. I could be barking up completely the wrong tree here but I also recall seeing a muddy 1/32nd Fiat in white with four wheel trailer, unless i'm getting confused with the Lamborghini.

As for the the Iseki in masquerading in New Holland make up, good grief, how drunk were the people who allowed that and the "Fiat Fendt" to see the light of day. ;D:of

However if the resurrected ROS were to perhaps make an Iseki SX95 that would please me immensely. Same goes for the some of the  1/25th scale tractors from the old company. In light of the G240 announcement it would be great if the new ROS started to release some of the other tractors seen in this old range as highly detailed 1/32nd models. We can't be far away from seeing an Fiat Winner "F" series tractor given the coverage in 1/32nd scale this manufacturer has had recently. Hopefully the Same, Lamborghini and Hurlimann brands will have their turn in the not too distant future too.