Schuco 2011

AJH

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what you meant to say is UTS has ordered them because they are in a good colour and you can see them selling :) :)

Ssshh Rob, for some reason MF's sell better than anything else out there :-[:-[

I like the tyres though  ;) don't think they would burn anyway  :D :D

OOOOO eeeerrr looks like a 135 on steroids  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D

not as good of a seller as the 7810's i assume though :P  , but some burning fuel for the extreme winter that is announced by some weather nerds is of course very welcome..  ;D

The german folks sure love german specced machines... I was however also thinking what an unusual tractor this must be.. never seen one in the flesh..

@ David : i think the fellow you are referring to is Ronnie Post. You have quite a few pictures of his models at the Zwolle show, like the Hesston / Fiatagri foragers, NH 2305 forager he is partly responsible for, a lot of deeres and quite a few Eicher's . I think he is a member on here as well and probably has posted a couple of his marvelous creations!

MF 1132???  Never heard of that one ???  I have however heard of  2680,2720,2725, 3650,3680 so why dont they make one of those??  Surely in these very difficult times the need to get a good market return on your tooling and manufacturing costs is essential so a popular European classic and not some minority market machine would be wiser wouldnt it.  No doubt someone will now tell me they sold millions of these in the middle east or somewhere ;D

I totaly agree with what your saying. But the Germans seem to focus more so on their own market. If you  look at the tractor brands that Schuco mostly produce ,they are mostly German  brands like MB Trac,Deutz,Fendt etc. Ok the IH 1455 aint,but still!!! It would have been nice to see Schuco do a Massey Ferguson that is familiar to us all in  mainland Europe ,Ireland & the UK. I aint going to buy this Massey 1132 or the 1014 & for the simple reason is that ive never seen one in the flesh. But its Italian cousin ,the Landini 10000  ive seen alot on Irish soil. So yeah ill get the Landini maybe! But if your a big big Massey fan ,then i guess having these Masseys is a must i spose.

Schuco already had the Eicher model on the shelf so it was relatively easy to spray it red and put new decals on it.

And as for British tractor models someone from the UK should step up and produce some then. If you'd come of your island you can see there are no Leyland, Marshall and JCB around. So if you badly want one I suggest you give it a go.  ;)

OOo lovely... I did say at Zwolle how long until we see the 1132 as well...  :P 

The later 1132's and 1102's had a silver cab as well I believe... perhaps we'll see this too in the future from Schuco too

Not a machine common to this side of the water... but I think I'll get one all the same... will go well with my earlier version released at Zwolle a good few years ago now.

How long before we see an 1102 as well then ???

MF1102S_1.jpg

MF1132_Page_1-1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...