CP Agri

Claaspower

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good claaspower i like the NH with the cattletrailer nice set up

but i think the case is a we bit of a over kill on the feeder :)

but your layout is coming on well keep it up

I agree................ loving the layout & nice detail.  Fantastic NH & cattle set up but the Case :'(  bit like shooting pigeons with an anti-aircraft gun :) .  My personal choice (speaking from the area I live in) would be a "classic" such as UH 7810/Britains 1056XL or one of the smaller moderns such as UH McCormick

Keep it coming

Great job job

PR

(Text Talk removed).

This takes me back to the sort of "open" set up I made when I was younger (but obviously with way more realism, and buildings I would have died for).

Love the hedges (sponge and flock?), kinked track (poor Scania driver ;D ) and wire fence. Did you construct this entirely yourself or are there parts from Mandy's shop? And (how) did you make the feed silo and silage clamp?

Superb 8)

Thanks for your comments  :)

The farm layout you see there was made by a layout builder and I'm in the process of adding a new yard and two new fields which I am making myself,well trying to  ;D

The silage pit looks like it's made out of Kingspan kooltherm board and trimmed into shape(It's very realistic looking and probably the best example I have seen so far)

I have had a look on Mandys Website and I think I'll get a few bits there to finish the fields as I'm hoping to get the extension set up this weekend :)

Got the new exstension in place and just waiting on a few bits from Mandy to finish off the fields :)

I'll have to get some proper pictures with a Digital Camera as these are only taken on the phone,and it's hard to get it all in but you get the gist :)

imagecyd.jpg

imagefki.jpg

imagehyn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Making a small bit of progress,Got Mandys walls and hedges and grass in place,just needs a bit of rolling to flatten it down  ;D ;Dwill upload better pictures later :)

imagecra.jpg

imagetja.jpg

imagefrl.jpg

pict0005.jpg

I will upload better ones later as the internet is down here at the minute  >:(

You've done a lovely job - first time I've seen the walls in-situ - have you glued them in place?

What did you use for your high hedges?

Thanks Mandy,Yes they are glued in place as I have the fields set up in a way that if I ever have to take it down the walls and hedges are at the edges of the sections ;)

As for the tall hedges they are branches off an artificial Christmas tree,I stapled them on just in case they didn't look right but I think they turned out ok ???

I'll put up better pictures later.