Member number 3000

robbo

We wouldn't normally announce it with a fanfare but today FTF has passed another milestone with member number 3000 joining so welcome to  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:Bradley :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think we have a magnum of champagne or any special freebies but it's nice to see that the forum continues to grow.

Indeed, it is a great milestone to reach and I think at the time, when the forum was started, we were only really aiming for a few dozen members.

Many thanks for the continued support and fingers crossed, further member milestones may be reached in due course! :)

Well I think I will remember Bradley as "Ford 3000". I hope he is a blue man ;) ;)

So who is  Ford 2000 or Dexta ??? ???

could just call him bradley mind bill seeing as that could be his name :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  is a great milestone to reach it has to be said

Or shall we call him Miles  :-

Bill that is... Miles of space between his ears  :P

Seriously... What an achievement... 3,000 is a BIG number... where's Aunty Sue when you need her most.. she always calls our FTF 'Group Hugs'  :):D :D

I'm HERE!  Yes I think a group hug is in order - herewith

love0075.gifGroup Huglove0075.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant, it certainly is another milestone. It certainly shows the wheat from the chaff when you see similar websites struggling for the kind of input to their pages which all of us bring to FTF.

Good news, well done all.

• 1 year later...

Guys like you tris make the forum mate,a forum with no good jokers in it is only just another tractor web site.Well done FTF.

Very kind of you to say so, Olly. Glad you see some humour too, it's an attribute I have always had, some get it . ... others are boring! :D :D

There is an eclectic mix here on FTF and just lately loads of new members have really got stuck into posting and putting up work topics, collection pics and layouts. Andy has done a great job giving us all this space to mingle with each other and I'm glad the oldies are still around as much as the newbies keep adding courses of building blocks to the foundations. :wub::wacko::wub:

I am wondering why this topic has regenerated :huh:

Surely a year on we now have more than 3000 members! So what is the latest count, Andy

Because Olly hadn't seen it previously nor been on since the changeover. So I guess he had a look back through some boards and having found it, wanted to also add some input :) Olly has been around since the FTF egg hatched, I think.

Echo what olly said the forum wouldnt be the forum it is without the joking and the mickey taking from people all over the world who share the great hobby that is farm toys/models 3000 members is quite a feat to say the least im very proud to be one of those members.

ive had a look around other forums but none even come close to being any comparison to this one :-*

Regards Nick