MF 5455 steepnose on rowcrops

Wel you already know what i think Martijn :P

But i think this takes a lot of courage to take the model like that and put other wheels under it and to convert it! ;)

I think Jan MF and Rober are suprised when they see this! ;)

Now that is special... a cracking little model that.... as Johnny says... you've been brave to mess with a model like this... but you've pulled it off and improved on what was perfect in the first place... if that's at all possible  :of:)

Thanks for sharing

WOW.. that is simply superb Martijn ... You've made this model very special indeed.. The guidance screen on the cab pillar is the final cherry on the cake - I think this is the best MF model I've seen on here in a long long time actually... thanks for sharing

WOW.. that is simply superb Martijn ... You've made this model very special indeed.. The guidance screen on the cab pillar is the final cherry on the cake - I think this is the best MF model I've seen on here in a long long time actually... thanks for sharing

Exactly what I thought, such details make such a huge impact on a model  8)

Very nice model. The Trimble screen looks excellent. Though isn't the receiver on the roof a bit different than the real thing? Maybe you can use one of UH's NH T6090?

Do you have plans to add a fronttank as well, or is the front hitch for a beet hoe?

• 3 weeks later...