saturday evening meal spalding

Tractorman810

as the topic title says, we will as usual be in the pub a joining the travel lodge spalding on  Saturday evening , so just wondering who's likely to attend so we can pre warn the pub in advance .we don't end up with one chef on that evening as has happend before  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  .wont say a time as such, but say 7 onwards depending on people traveling from other hotels etc . 

Of course I will be there! 

Perhaps you should put a poll up, Sean, then the numbers can be ascertained.  Last April I asked them for tables to be allocated on the basis of individual orders but a group sitting which worked nicely.  It also gives them a chance to find out how many are likely to be there for breakfast too!

Poll now added boys & girls... please make sure you take part if you are coming  ;)

This girl has!

Thanks Marky - it is much easier than counting through replies.  I don;t think Sean read my post (or maybe he doesn't know how to add a poll)

Sean has been seen to dabble with a pole.....or was it naked bowling??

cant make it Sean, as i texted Tris, mother in law meal that evening and then Spalding with Harry sunday followed by another mothers day meal!.....mothers! ::) ::)::) ::)

not me only allowed to go to maccy ds  >:( >:(

so the boss said!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

I hope you'll be keeping that rodent of yours under control this time ;D ;D

I'll be there Saturday night as well

Sean has been seen to dabble with a pole.....or was it naked bowling??

cant make it Sean, as i texted Tris, mother in law meal that evening and then Spalding with Harry sunday followed by another mothers day meal!.....mothers! Julie won't let me ::) ::)::) ::)

I'll be there and I'll be drunk.

Simples.  :laugh: :laugh:

Well yes I'll be there taking the p!ss out of everyone and everything that moves with my hardworking buddy Stevie, Union Ringer Niels, his lovely stunninly beautiful lady (god knows what she sees in the smelly Dutch git) oh and her parents  ;)

As per usual I will be eating and drinking everything in my path so beware and please dont feed me anything through my cage well other than JD ;):-*

Better book a van I guess  :-[

Well yes I'll be there taking the p!ss out of everyone and everything that moves with my hardworking buddy Stevie, Union Ringer Niels, his lovely stunninly beautiful lady (god knows what she sees in the smelly Dutch git) oh and her parents  ;)

As per usual I will be eating and drinking everything in my path so beware and please dont feed me anything through my cage well other than JD ;):-*

[glow=red,2,300]Better book a van I guess  :-[

[/glow]is that for the take out haulage then