New flat bale/box trailer

well due to work since summer I havent had time to build much for firhills farms. but have managed a bit this week and finished of a couple of projects that were on the go. this trailer is a model of the real one that we have on the real firhills farm but we only have a 8 box one but thoughti would build a 10 box version like my mates.DSC_2794.jpg

have fitted the box pusher on it as well

DSC_2795.jpg

have also fitted a step for the box leveler to stand on

DSC_2791.jpg

it also has a bumper on the back incase you needed a push in a sticky field

DSC_2789.jpg

tidy trailer pete, saw a similar one down here the other day ,but in yellow?? definitely had a stewart decal on it mind

have built this on a ronny gardiner trailer but i think the only diffrence these days is the box pusher and the push bumper sean

very nice!!, would look great with me on mine one day! ;D ;D ;D

bet it would mate

smart trailer Pete,the box pusher detail is excellant I bet your well pleased with it

very plesed indeed mate will have to put the others back in for a refurb now though.

cheers mate, at home nearly all the trailers have them as most tatties are lift in boxes around us. the box pusher is easier and safer than the bit of rope we used to have on the back boxes. we also used to use a plank of wood with two hooks on it on two boxes for the leveler to stand on so when you were on the road it was always sticking out.

well due to work since summer I havent had time to build much for firhills farms. but have managed a bit this week and finished of a couple of projects that were on the go. this trailer is a model of the real one that we have on the real firhills farm but we only have a 8 box one but thoughti would build a 10 box version like my mates.

Looking good Peter.

Here are photos of the real deal last year after I got a tip off fron Robbie dewar aka Rob7810 on here saying he was lifting tatties in my neck of the woods.

21092010011.jpg

21092010006.jpg

21092010008.jpg

• 4 weeks later...