Foyle View Farm 2013 update

MF-ROB

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What beauties still doing a hard day's work  8)

Some fantastic older tractors you've captured in action there Robert. Huge fan of the Ford TW series, great to those two 15s hard at it, as for the Fergies i'll take the 3120, very nice. :)

Thanks nashmach & Walter its great working along side these classics i like working with this stuff more than working with new stuff just the note out of them TW 15's just magic  :laugh:

and now a few from the silage pit/ clamp  :D

P050611_2145.jpg

P050611_2145_01.jpg

P050611_2145_02.jpg

P050611_2139.jpg

P050611_2140.jpg

P050611_2140_01.jpg

P050611_2144_01.jpg

P050611_2142.jpg

P050611_2144.jpg

P050611_2118.jpg

P050611_2117.jpg

P050611_2115.jpg

this big girl was used to roll the clamp nice old girl  :D

P050611_2116.jpg

This is the last of them next silage pic's should be at foyle view if the rain would ever go away  >:(

I do mate... some lovely images there and thanks for sharing ... 3655 would do me a treat I must say  :P

Thanks Mark i knew you would Mark yeah you should buy a nice MF3000/3600 to tidy up to cart you bales  :laugh:

I take it not to many people like the classics at work  :(

i do as well  :P  my internets shocking atm & with all these great pics not a topic that loads well  :-\  but great pics , i do like the Ford TW15 sq looks pretty tidy & abit of a beast  8) 

i do as well  :P  my internets shocking atm & with all these great pictures not a topic that loads well  :-\  but great pictures , i do like the Ford TW15 sq looks pretty tidy & abit of a beast  8) 

Thanks Taz aye the TW is a nice one now any word on a weels silage trailer for you DB and Kidd  :D

Nice to see old iron at work, Bob. Some gems hard at it there. I must say though, the guy leaning over the 695 header wants a belt though, what a sight on a dull afternoon - a big hairy ass crack!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice to see old iron at work, Bob. Some gems hard at it there. I must say though, the guy leaning over the 695 header wants a belt though, what a sight on a dull afternoon - a big hairy ass crack!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well put Tris,well put.

Thanks Taz aye the TW is a nice one now any word on a weels silage trailer for you DB and Kidd  :D

Naaa not yet mate , Dad was saying round here they never had conventional silage trailers had 4 wheel caged side trailers. Noticed an old trailer sat in a farmers yard yesterday looks like it used to be blue but its pretty rotted  :-

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Times are bad Deere-est ha ha! they spent took much on nice classics ha ha!

Well put Tris,well put.

Your right Light Land i have to agree  :laugh: Deere-est has eyes on him like a hawk ha ha!  :laugh:

Naaa not yet mate , Dad was saying round here they never had conventional silage trailers had 4 wheel caged side trailers. Noticed an old trailer sat in a farmers yard yesterday looks like it used to be blue but its pretty rotted  :-

Hold out for a weeks Taz i will realy look the part go look at that trailer that farmer has give him a few £££ for it  ;D

Well bob interesting topic, and plenty of pictures, good good,

That 6420s u had with shakerator would be my uncles, they've some setup eh?  8)

Yeah they have a good setup now and they have some nice machinery i see they have all the first cut in i like that we 6420s i got to cart silage with that JD the first year she came a very nice sounding tractor with that turbo didnt need to put on the radio  :laugh: just open the sunroof  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just a we update for all on here. Well the MF375 i still not here  ::) but the man said he will have it out with us on monday they had a few big jobs on in the workshop to do so that why we havent got her yet

Silage were all ready to go here at Foyle view if we get some dry days notthing but rain rain rain and i think they might be some more rain!!!!!  >:( >:(>:( >:(

Got a nice we phone call there my MF375 is on it way to our yard so it will be there when i get home from work cant wait will have more pictures of her i forget what she looks like and i want to see what its like with the loader on it  ;D

just a we update here at foyle view we have started silage  :laugh: the mowing was done by myself in our MF3085 and kuhn mower and Peter our contractor with his NH T6070 with a front claas mower and JD1365 mower on the rear.

The MF375 has landed it looks realy well with the loader on it but it didnt stay that way for long as we pulled the loader off as we will be using the MF375 for tedding and rowing up with our new Lely Lotus 300 (well new to us)  :D  its a year old one which my dad found in Scotland at the dealers Earnvale Tractors as he was over at a bull sale it was used by a horse owner which he made some hay with it but he want a bigger one so he traded it in to Earnvale Tractors i think he went for the Lely Lotus 600  :D

I have pictures for you guys to look at but as im at work to day i forgot to bring my USB lead to up load them for you guys but i will bring it with me tomarrow

should be baling on wens so i will get more pictures of that as well Peter has now changed the MF 6480 to a new MF6480/MF6485 just not sure what he said but i sure will see it on wens she will be doing the baling for us  ;D

On sunday past there we started mowing

P250611_1555.jpg

CopyofP250611_1602.jpg

CopyofP250611_1722_01.jpg

CopyofP250611_1722.jpg

as the sun was out and there was a nice wind blowing we wanted to get the silage mowed as quick as we could so the grass could dry out better a we call to Peter and he was up with his NH T6070

P250611_2146.jpg

Massey looks tidy  ;)  nice to see you have it home looks a neat little tractor ( know its not that little  :laugh:  )  :)  the lely tedder is smart as well. How much grass do you have to get in then ?

Archived