silage 2011

Manor Farm

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing done around us, probably 3 weeks before we even think about getting the mowers out  :of  Can't wait for it though as Im doing my tractor test on monday so all been well I can pass and drive for the farm I work on ::)

That's what the wooly things are for ! Would probably have paid better too

We got rid of our woolly things thank god  ::)  didnt work well on our farm  :-\  had a neighbours sheep on the feilds until it got too wet, and they hadnt eaten up

Well it's on down here just passed a jd and western rig with grass and not 1 mile down the road the an identical  pair  just coming out of the field onto the a38 causing a hemmit and caravan to swerve as he must have thought he was coming out on him  :laugh: :laugh:

it does seem to have really shot up this last week down here tris, i recon this would be the earliest i have seen them drawing mind ,by 2 or 3  weeks at least ,no idea what was feeding the 2 trailers i saw, but if its the usual guys doing it i would guess the jd forager again,