A Dutch collection

Hajo

Oops, is has been a while since this topic was last updated. Last weekend I was in Zwolle ofcourse, where I spent most of my time at the stand of the Dutch LMF. But there was plenty of time to look around and gather some nice models.

Foto-J868Q6IM.jpg

Britains

Volvo BM 2654

Deutz DX6.50

MF 3680 terra tyres (white rims and grey cab)

Landini 10000 MKII (no hitch, very cheap at 10 euro ...)

Lamborghini set with Vaderstadt (MIB)

MF 3680 terra tyres (grey rims and cab MIB)

Valtra 8950 in Claas colours (MIB)

Bale wrapper (one of Britains lastest models)

Kuhn bale wrapper and hay tedder

Bevro Octo green

Weise Fendt 512 Forfuhrschlepper

The Landini has a white cab and grey rims, while the MF (unboxed) had a grey cab and white rims, I think I have to swap them to make them look correct. Also the Landini has no hitch, so that one has to be split to get fixed sooner or later.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The last few months some models have made their way into my collection.

Foto-KDYGRGZX.jpg

This very special version of the Britains Valmet 805, in orange, made by Niels Anchelon, only 30 were made. It has only been in my collection for just a few weeks, since somebody came by and offered me very good money for it.

Foto-NG7W7EBP.jpg

And some other models, 2 x Valtra Mezzo 6850 in green, limited edition by Bevro of a thousand pieces. Also a Valtra C in Claas green, a nicely boxed MF 284 with milk churn carries (just added that) and an older Britains model, a Vicon spreader in straw box.

Edited by Hajo
  • Like 1

Some new models.

Foto-T8VFIWTU.jpg

Britains Renault set with Bauer tank. Strangly the box says the Renault is 103.54, but the model inside the box is a 155.54. Anybody got an idea how this is possible?

Mine is the same Hajo maybe shortages of the tractor.

ST836681.jpg

ST836677.jpg

ST836682.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply's! The orange Valmet has cast panels in orange, so somebody added a colour to the resin I suppose. ;) About the Renault set, I already heard from several people that the notice on the box is correct, and also the trator is correct. But thanks for the explanation anyhow.

Edited by Hajo

• 3 weeks later...

Last week I got some new additions.

Foto-C68ZXBGN.jpg

First of all, I have decided to buy all UH Valtra C models without the loader, so this metallic green is a nice find.

Foto-DVR8SLMX.jpg

Foto-ILLABJDA.jpg

And an older Britains model, a Deutz DX110 with the handle inside the cab. I noticed the colour of the frame is a sort of grey, while all the other DX-models I know have a black frame. Something

• Like 1

Last weekend the LCN member meeting was held at Vredo in Dodewaard, besides selling some models, I also picked up some. ;)

Foto-UVRNOO6H.jpg

To complete the UH Valtra C lineup, the "cow"-edition and the metallic blue.

Foto-XCAG868C.jpg

I decided to complete the range of the Valtra's without the front loader, but this nice red one will be loader-less tonight. :D

Foto-EF86XFIV.jpg

Foto-GCJVX3OB.jpg

Has nothing to do with Britains or high-detailled models, but this superb built Farmall A (ScaleDown kit) I couldn't resist ...

I try to combine the old with the new, but older Britains will always be the majority in my collection. For sentimental reasons you know ...

• Like 1

Last weekend the LCN member meeting was held at Vredo in Dodewaard, besides selling some models, I also picked up some. ;)

Foto-UVRNOO6H.jpg

To complete the UH Valtra C lineup, the "cow"-edition and the metallic blue.

Foto-XCAG868C.jpg

I decided to complete the range of the Valtra's without the front loader, but this nice red one will be loader-less tonight. :D

Foto-EF86XFIV.jpg

Foto-GCJVX3OB.jpg

Has nothing to do with Britains or high-detailled models, but this superb built Farmall A (ScaleDown kit) I couldn't resist ...

I try to combine the old with the new, but older Britains will always be the majority in my collection. For sentimental reasons you know ...

SORRY..........has nothing to do with HIGH-DETAILED MODELS......????

• Like 2

• 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...

An autumn update. ;)

360.jpg

360.jpg

360.jpg

360.jpg

I do occasionally collect other models besides Britains Farm models. I try to buy not just anything, but sometimes a whole line of tractors is released on the same base model. So a Hurlimann XM120, a Deutz-Fahr 5130 TTV, a Same Virtus 120 and a Lamborghini Nitro 130 VRT, all by Universal Hobbies, were happily bought.

360.jpg

360.jpg

Some Valtra's. A standard UH N142 in black, and a bit more bling, this N143 Unlimited Edition (Agritechnika 2015) by Wiking.

360.jpg

Britains 9422 Tractor

360.jpg

Britains 9435 Tractor with plow

360.jpg

Britains 9550 Cultivator

360.jpg

Britains 7168 Accessory set

360.jpg

Britains 9668 Melk tanker set

360.jpg

360.jpg

A bit out of the box ... 1:16 models by UH. A Fordson F and a County 654. I happen to be a huge fan of vintage tractors (since april this year I became an co-author for Pionier, the club magazine for the Dutch OTMV)

DSC_0392.thumb.JPG.06a2e86406aad541dd92f

Sadly my camera broke down a few days ago, but I also added this model to my collection, a Roadless Ploughmaster 65 by Tabmodels ... after Ian showed us the first one built, I bought another one from him, an absolute amazing model and great addition to my collection! Thanks again Ian, also for the use of this picture. ;)

Edited by Hajo
  • Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

Final new additions for this year, but I am sure there will be more next year, as you know "it is all about the chase!" :D 

5a43fbd810ed2_DSCN0188(912x684).jpg.12d56c678d849c0be2ed6c181a91e6f3.jpg5a43fbd8ab008_DSCN0189(912x684).jpg.9ef8a1085e4a7d88723a9084a2f8cef2.jpg

A bit of an akward story about this McCormick MC115 in yellow and the McCormick CX105 in blue. Both from UH, both exclusively made for Farmmodels.co.uk. I had ordered a blue one (made for BBPNL or Balfour Beatty Power Networks LTD), but Karen took the wrong one from the warehouse and sent me the yellow one (made for CORMAC, Cornwall Highways, Maintenance and Construction). After I let her know, she immediately sent me the right one, I got to keep the other and had to pay nothing extra. Thank you very much!

5a43fc001e4e8_DSCN0190(912x684).jpg.1520d36132019a38fc41e00618944317.jpg

I traded a huge pile of the UK magazine Classic Tractor with somebody from the LMF for this Valtra Mezzo 8650 by UH.

5a43fc014f554_DSCN0191(912x684).jpg.ec728d2664cbdc57b838dade7e5854aa.jpg

And just before Christmas I stopped by at Sam and Evert Nijssen, we had some trading to do as well, and after a pleasant evening with a lot of Britains models and variaties I had never seen nor heard from, I left with this Britains set, 9636, containing a Ford 5610, a blue cultivator and manure spreader and a New Holland baler.

5a43fc01bf4de_DSCN0192(912x684).jpg.30639709f6fe104bace0ce136f9bcb7c.jpg

I also took this set, 4714 Riding School. The box is a bit tatty and it has been assembled before, but it wasn't that expensive. ;) 

5a43fc0246623_DSCN0193(912x684).jpg.cfb9b6364c3395ec5f20a1f6acdb6647.jpg

And I also couldn't refuse this early version of the Britains Farmyard, number 4711. Fot it's age a nice box and never assembled before.

See you next year with undoubtedly more updates!

Edited by Hajo
  • Like 7

Very very nice collection, impressed with the amount of tractor/implement box sets you have i never knew Britains made so many variations!. May i ask where did you get them all from as they tend to go for silly prices of ebay and the likes?.

• 3 months later...

I usually buy things on Ebay or the Dutch site Marktplaats, but bare in mind I always know what I would like to spent on a set or item, so I have missed quite a few sets and models for that reason, but I always think "better luck next time". And since I am a longtime collector, I also have other collectors call or email me whenever they have something I might find of interest.

Time for the additions of the last few months.

360.jpg

A bit of an unusual model in my collection, but I saw it in someone elses collection and decided it would fit perfectly on my attic, this Schuco Fendt 211 Vario as a limited edition for a dealer in Switserland.

360.jpg

Also a bit on the side, but what a lovely little gem this is, Peecon GS300 by Marge Models, the factory where the real thing is made is only a few kilometers from my house.

360.jpg

Now its on with this Britains 9605 MF 2680 gift set with Bauer tank.

360.jpg

And this Britains 9586 BM Volvo set with tipping trailer.

360.jpg

Britains 9617 Ford 5610 set with front loader.

360.jpg

Britains 9526 Deutz Fahr DX92

360.jpg

Smaller items, Britains 9539 Bale transporter with animals and a 9543 Buck rake

360.jpg

Britains 9420 Tractor

360.jpg

Britains 9554 Gang roller

360.jpg

Britains 9547 Wright rain drum

360.jpg

Britains 9640 Deutz Fahr DX92 and Farmhand baler

360.jpg

Britains 9671 New Holland 6635 gift set (already had this set, but this has the Vicon spreader instead of the Logic spreader.

360.jpg

Britains 9665 MF 3680 gift set

Edited by Hajo
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

Let's update this topic, as it is much needed. ;) 

360.jpg

Britains 43205 gift set, really happy Britains (Tomy) has made a new gift set after all those years.

360.jpg

Britains 9577 MF 130 seeder

360.jpg

Britains 9536 Twose digger

360.jpg

Antoher Twose digger, with a grey frame, and a 3 furrow plough in a variant I didn't have so far. Love the topic on Britains colour variations!

360.jpg

Britains 9543 Buck rake. It is loose in the box now, but recently I purchased a box with lots of Britains spare parts, including those keys used to secure these models in their boxes. They will come in handy ....

360.jpg

Britains 9537 Acrobaat rake. Already there was one in my collection, but this one has a nicer box.

360.jpg

Britains 9527 Fiat 880DT halftrack. I had been looking for one for years, but thought they were far too expensive. Got this one at a reasonable price.

360.jpg

Britains 9563 Bamfords baler.

360.jpg

Britains 9520 MF 2680.

360.jpg

Britains 9515 Volvo BM Valmet 805.

360.jpg

Britains 9343 Maschio Powerfarm harrow.

360.jpg

Britains 9524 Ford 6600 set with 8-wheeled trailer. Love the compact way in which Britains has put these 2 models in the box.

360.jpg

Britains 42898 MF 6613 Tractor.

360.jpg

Not the best picture ever, but I bought this MF TE-20 by W. Britains from AndyB, who had a cleanout in his collection. I also got the MF 6613 from him.

360.jpg

360.jpg

And these 2 models, both Challenger MT775E by USK, that I also got from AndyB. Limited editions for the 25th jubilee of ACGO, the top one at a 1000 pcs for the American market, the other at 500 pcs for the European market. The models are similair, the difference is in the boxes.

360.jpg

Avaliable at Zwolle last year, which I did not go to, this MF35 with Rumptstad plough by UH for Tractorconnection. A member of the Dutch LMF took it for me, and dropped it off at my front door, to my surprise. But as an avid enthousiast for classic tractors, this set had deserved its place in my collection!

• Like 6