Toytrac 16 October 2011

Leakeyvale

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I love toytrac I must say, cannot put my finger on it but its such a great friendly show  ;)

Pammy..leave bignose alone..it is no coincident that the show had such a great atmosphere with him staying away.. ;)

A big thanks to everyone who came on our stand and abused us  ;)

Roll on next year  :-*

Just writing the MF article for TT but inevitably will hopefully get some of the images on the forum this evening. Theres quite a selection. To start things off, I took a picture of two of our FTF lovely ladies. Mandy and Sue. Very nice picture I thought :)

post-2-132639968935_thumb.jpg

Yes, yes and yes Elgan pm me or use the website whichever you prefer  ;)

As for the photos well I think judging from seeing some of the previews on those dodgy digital cameras I would have prefered my old arch rival was in charge of the camera  :-[ And that includes you Maisy  ;)

Andy, you are such a creep  ;)

Admittedly Sue looks stunning as ever but as for Pammy "the bleached bombshell"  ;D well no comment required

Could you crop back in her only best feature  :-*

Sue always looks lovely :)

I think you have a nerve Chewy, criticising my photo after the picture Evie took of you the night before... reminded me of a red onion for some reason... I only hope Mr Capon gets the change to post it up on here for us all to see.  :D :D :D

Ps... I don't think Andy could get my personality into the photos... I take it's that's the feature you're referring to ;)

PPs don't be surprised if I book you into some sheep shed of a hovel for Penrith after that comment either ;)

another superb year i thought even though i felt numbers were lower than usual

loved the displays and meeting up with everybody again

agree with everybody else with it being a freindly atmosphere.

just calnt wait for next year

i kept mandy and fraser in business by buying plenty of materials for my new scenes and i recomend the new bales and feed barriers as i got some and there great. the scenic producs are also superb and they are sitting ready to go into a scene

i also bought an international 1455XL and MF 5430 steepnose from UTS which i am very happy with

and possibly my favorite model ever is the Richard Western RC16 from Dan from Three Oaks Farm Models

i will post some pictures soon

Sue always looks lovely :)

I think you have a nerve Chewy, criticising my photo after the picture Evie took of you the night before... reminded me of a red onion for some reason... I only hope Mr Capon gets the change to post it up on here for us all to see.  :D :D :D

Ps... I don't think Andy could get my personality into the photos... I take it's that's the feature you're referring to ;)

PPs don't be surprised if I book you into some sheep shed of a hovel for Penrith after that comment either ;)

Poor Jacs will never forgive you  :laugh: :laugh:

Just writing the MF article for TT but inevitably will hopefully get some of the images on the forum this evening. Theres quite a selection. To start things off, I took a picture of two of our FTF lovely ladies. Mandy and Sue. Very nice picture I thought :)

anyone got more pictures of the show? ;)

yes agree,seen mandys photos on the facebook link,but did anybody else take some photos?

Andy's working on it, the time is either due to me having taken so many great photos with his camera, or Andy is having to Photoshop each and every one to make them look half decent  :-\ :-\