Toytrac 16 October 2011

Leakeyvale

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be there this year, considerable smaller display but something very different to what people usually do and im sure a model farm first.

i will also have some of my photography on display and might be selling a few posters of my best photos

if anybody is interested in a poster of aany photos i have taken just message me otherwise all details and prices will be at toytrac

I'll be there, I'm not on maize this year. I won't be displaying though.

Peter do the Blue Ridge Mountains form part of the Apalechians?

No Tris Blue Ridge is a separate range. On the US East Coast there are three ranges that run parallel and very close to each other - Blue Ridge, Appalachians and Allegheny. We'll be crossing them all but it'll be the Blue Ridge on the day of ToyTrac and the other two probably the following Tuesday.

We are going on a three week tour of the Mid Atlantic States to celebrate our 35th Wedding Anniversary!! Washington to start with and then the Civil War towns and battlefields followed by the trip over the mountains and through the Shenandoah Valley to Nashville/Fort Knox and then back via a different route to Washington.

Only 7 weeks to go!!

I will take my camera but i have no photobucket so i might not be able to post them on here but i will try

You can open up a photobucket account free of charge and that lets you download quite a lot before they charge you an annual fee which is only around £ 15 / 16 a year. You can still post photos without photobucket just not so easier for the viewer to view since they have to click and open each one.

You can open up a photobucket account free of charge and that lets you download quite a lot before they charge you an annual fee which is only around £ 15 / 16 a year. You can still post photos without photobucket just not so easier for the viewer to view since they have to click and open each one.

Cheers

i will have a go