Fate, or what

catkom3

;D ;D I could not believe it this morning,I had just started delivering the mail,when I got to my second farm,turned into their yard,when I see this in front of me,

TerraGatortoday1.jpg

TerraGatortoday3.jpg

TerraGatortoday2.jpg

a lot bigger than I thought,but nice to see up close and personal,the same one I think Andrew posted pictures of last spring,

Regards

Joe.

Your next project then one with a fertilizer or lime spreader on the back of it?

No Mark,don't really like the look of the lime spreader,don't think I'll do another TerraGator for that matter

Hey Joe what kinda car is that to the left of the Beast in photo number three ??? ???

Seriously...good find there Joe ;D ;D

Bill it's a Jaguar XJ6,maybe

This is a convo I presume?

Not a convo,these are made by Ag-Chem for Challenger,it's an Ag-Chem L4000G

can just imagine your face when you saw that joe, bet everything was behind for the day to ;D ;D

Spot on Sean,if it had been yesterday I had time to give it a full service,today,we were running half an hour late :-\

Anyway,just popped out to see if it was still there,and it was very surprised,I should have thought something like that would need kept going 24 / 7,it had plenty extra work lights on,this time proper photo's taken with a decent camera,not my xxxxxx phone,

TerraGatortoday4.jpg

TerraGatortoday5.jpg

TerraGatortoday6.jpg

TerraGatortoday7.jpg

Name on the skip say's JJ Grant,who appear to come from Meigle,

Regards

Joe.

A very nice find and I too can see a your grin from way down here in Wiltshire! What year was it, Joe?

Quite literally,from ear to ear  ;D ;D ;D ,she's on a 59 plate Tris,only a couple of years old,unlike you  ;) ;) :D

TerraGatortoday8.jpg

Regards

Joe.

*Blowing a big raspberry your way*  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wonder if it has other bodies to utilise the machine when not spreading lime. Tyres have seen a fair bit of tarmac by the looks of it mind  :of

I don't know if they are what can be called strictly 'demountable' Sean but these machines can play host to many different bodies. Shame they can't be equipped with a hook loader, chassis is too high I expect.

That's how they are currently. I don't think they have quick couplings and quick release locking or anything though. .... Mmmmm I got to get a patent sorted out!  :laugh:

not a challenger mate , but once saw a VOLVO A25 4x4 (old type) 1992 ? up at Strencham sewage plant , & that was fitted with twistlocks for quick change of bodies & they were fitted with the pull out support legs, never had a camera & it was before camera phones & i didn't see the driver either , but it had a muck spreader & dump body on site but ast the time had a tanker fitted . not seen one since.

as for hook loaders ? seen one fitted to a volvo A25 & a CAT 725