Marky's latest additions to his collection.. all MF related of course

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

few more scanned in while waiting for Mrs F to come home from work...

Nothing special... BUT... they are ALL part of MF's history... so they ALL get scanned (eventually...)

SoWhatIfMyTractorsNotMF.jpg

This little booklet was given to new owners of early 100 series tractors... it explains how to use the hydraulic quadrant to it's best...

MFHyrdaulicsForTheTractorDriver.jpg

Bit of American now...

MFTandemDiscHarrowsUSA.jpg

and again...

MF3700Series.jpg

Some nice aditions buddy!

I like the instruction manual for the tractor driver because last week i purchased the book also but then the Dutch version!

It came whit the 100 serie´s in the 60´s and the dutch importer at the time made some decals whit the explanation on the rear fender!

At last Lord F, you have scanned some brochures that for once I have and I don't want. I feel better now, rather less humiliated, until you post up some more exotic German MF brochures and have me drooling again.........

R D

At last Lord F, you have scanned some brochures that for once I have and I don't want. I feel better now, rather less humiliated, until you post up some more exotic German MF brochures and have me drooling again.........

R D

Damn and blast  >:( drat drat and double drat  >:(

Right then... www.ebay.de here we come  :P:D :D

Actually.. I've got folders of this later stuff that I just can't seem to summon up the energy to scan at the moment  :-[ .. I don't get so excited with anything post 1986 if I'm honest... it's 58 to 85/6 that grabs me really .. I do have an Austrian MF135 brochure on it's way... I hope.... and a couple of German bits to tickle your fancy Mr D  :-* and I blame you for getting me started back on the literature collecting malarkey a few years ago now... I was quite happy with 400 or so brochures,, until you told me you have over 2500 MF's alone  :of :'( .. and you may like to know I am STILL not even up to 2,000 yet  :'( and, as the interest in this stuff grows, I find the rare ones getting more and more expensive by the week !  >:(

Some nice additions buddy!

I like the instruction manual for the tractor driver because last week i purchased the book also but then the Dutch version!

It came whit the 100 series's in the 60´s and the dutch importer at the time made some decals whit the explanation on the rear fender!

Thanks Johnny... I guess they must have produced this booklet in many languages around the world. Any pictures of the decals on a tractor buddy ???

Thanks Pat... not really that difficult to come by mate in all honesty.... some of the older stuff is a bit rarer... but none of it is what I'd call super rare really  :-\

As you say... the USA way is very different to what we are accustomed too over her in Blighty

Lord F,

Quote: "I was quite happy with 400 or so brochures,, until you told me you have over 2500 MF's alone  [img alt=:of]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/shocked.gif [img alt=:'(]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/cry.gif .. and you may like to know I am STILL not even up to 2,000 yet....."

Who knows I might be up to 3000 now......keep counting 'em buddy!!!!

R Day

interesting topic..looking at some manufactures sites i see that many brochures are now available on the net ..i have a very small collection of pre 1980 tractor brochures which i will scan but my question to members is are most post 1980 brochures available on the offical tractor sites anyway?

interesting topic..looking at some manufactures sites i see that many brochures are now available on the net ..i have a very small collection of pre 1980 tractor brochures which i will scan but my question to members is are most post 1980 brochures available on the offical tractor sites anyway?

Thanks Katana... I'll be interested to see your pre 1980 collection... I'm not sure that I've seen many 'non-current' brochures available on any manufacturers websites. Nice idea though... wouldn't it be nice if you could download or view the entire MF collection from MF's own website  :P  .. I wonder if that may happen in the future when someone takes your idea and run with it  :)

loving the archive mate , strange front tyre choice for the 240 though mate ? would have thought the usual 3 rib option would have been the standard fitting

Looks like an export spec. machine mate... I know a lot of tractors destined for places like Mainland Europe had tyres more suited to roadwork like that

3 more for today.... just arrived... so they jumped the sacnning queue really  :-[  .. us Fruiterers have to things via stock rotation usually... but what the hec hey  :of:D :D

Now then.... this is nothing special... BUT... MF produced more than one version (print run) of many of their brochures... usually with only subtle differences that are often hard to spot... this one is a re-run of an earlier brochure that is quite easy to spot

MF39_5.jpg

This one is also nice.. German machine - funnily enough I stumbled across a VERY rare (real) MF87 today, which I believe is the hydrostatic version of this combine...

MF86_2.jpg

and finally.. I THINK this was for the Austrian Market - Rory can you confirm ??? - pretty rare over here all the same

MF135_GermanSpec_1.jpg

Any US/Canada MF pull type windrowers in the pile Marky?

Coming right up Oli  ;)

well from the look of the forks it's safe to say that 135 didn't load that spreader  :)

Indeed.... that's what mine would look like if I had one too  :-[:D :D

Lord F,

I do not know where the MF 135 brochure is from. I just know that I want it. Badly.

R Day

Well a fat lot of good you are Mr D... you can come round and sniff it if you like mate  ;):P

Right then... in an attempt to keep on top of the post lady (... ooo-errrr.... I mean... to keep on top of my incoming brochures  :-[ ) ... I've been spurred on by this topic to keep it rolling... so... without further ado... it gives me great pleasure to... oh... ok ok.. here they are...

First up... USA

MFSuper35_1.jpg

And again... I've actually got this one... but an earlier release number on it... I only bought it as it came in a set of 3 brochures

MF35USASpec_3.jpg

This is a rare old piece as well...

MF9ImplementCarrier.jpg

And some more mundane ones...

Firstly... I've got this too... BUT... without the flash Smithfield stamp printed on it...

MF2720_3.jpg

I've also got this (Which I originally picked up in 1977 when it was first launched.. and I was 10 years old) (YES I bloody well was  >:( )

MF30DrillTransporter.jpg

This little GEM... it's a French brochure for the MF21 (Re-badged MH Pony) and the MF(8)35 and the implements MF provided for them - in a kind of fold out poster. I am thinking about having this one professionally framed like I have done with my SuperSpec poster and the Multi-Power one Unkle John very kindly gave me  :-\

MF21_MF35.jpg

And finally... some 100 series MF's to end this session on..

I've never had this... seen it plenty of time.. either too tatty... or too expensive for my taste.. but I'm pleased to say it's here now  ;D

MF135QD_2.jpg

And a lovely old French MF155 brochure again to really round us off  :-*

MF155_4.jpg

Some nice ones there Mark,........biggest header I have ever seen on a massey 400 combione,or whatever number it is..... :of :of

Thanks Unk.. I thought the same too... whispy old American corn I guess.... 500kg to the Acre over there I reckon looking at the size of the table and the output of the combine  :D :D

Now then.... just for my mate Ol... Haytenders....

MF725925USASpec_Page_1.jpg

MF54_Page_1.jpg

Archived