Marky's latest additions to his collection.. all MF related of course

I wrote to MF America in the late early 80's and they kindly sent me a big stack of brochures... This first one was one of those - I think I've read it to death  :of

MF35USASpec_Page_1.jpg

Same thing... earlier brochure...

MF35PullTypeSwather_2_Page_1.jpg

And even earlier still.... The MF35's predecessor...

MF30_Page_1-1.jpg

and again...

MF30_pulltype_1.jpg

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arh there she goes,the MF35 windrower thanks Marky.I've used one of them in Canada (up the road from the other green,Adam.)

Realy light flimsey construction and knocked the seed out of the crop I recall.The belts stoped after a while because a bit of green would work it's way under them and you'd have a pile crop to pull out if you were'nt watching it like Ben with a rude movie.

Arh there she goes,the MF35 windrower thanks Marky.I've used one of them in Canada (up the road from the other green,Adam.)

Realy light flimsey construction and knocked the seed out of the crop I recall.The belts stoped after a while because a bit of green would work it's way under them and you'd have a pile crop to pull out if you were'nt watching it like Ben with a rude movie.

:D :D :D  ... sounds like a pretty floored piece of kit then Ol really  :-[

haytender  ???  is that a single sheet leaflet or an opener would like to see more if it is  :)

Multi-page mate I think... will take a look for you  ;)

There's another signature quote for you Marky!

Fruiterers do it in rotation. ;D ;D

:D :D  .. That's a good one Kev... I'll have a bumper sticker made up with that on I think

some great new additions there mate, have you had a read through the one i dropped of yet??? some intresting stuff in that

Cover to cover.... several time mate  ;)  .. thanks for that and good to see you last week too Mr P  :-*

By the look of things MF made some very nice looking brochures, I think I might be tempted to start collecting those red stuff also  ;):of . Maybe one day the Ford and MF group may reunite again like in 1939...

Guess not ;D

Anyway buddy: keep them showing to us!

Jack.

:of :of  .. NO NO NO Jack... I don't want any more competition in the collecting of MF stuff... you stick to Ford.... as for reuniting with the blue camp... I'd rather stick pins in my eyes or roll on hot coals  :of:P:D :D

About the Ford thing make´s 2 off us :of:P:D :D ;D

:of :of  .. NO NO NO Jack... I don't want any more competition in the collecting of MF stuff... you stick to Ford.... as for reuniting with the blue camp... I'd rather stick pins in my eyes or roll on hot coals  :of:P:D :D

Great idea Jack! Today I posted two "red" brochures with tears in my eyes...... just kidding  ;D . I just stick to the blue ones, it's already a big challenge to complete that whole range of brochures  :'( 

Hey buddy

Can you send me a pdf file whit that MF 5100 maize forager?

I have some photo´s added in the MF Beauvais Factory trip!

i think you will like those photo´s ;D

Cheers youre dutch MF buddy ;)

Hey buddy

Can you send me a pdf file whit that MF 5100 maize forager?

I have some photo´s added in the MF Beauvais Factory trip!

i think you will like those photo´s ;D

Cheers youre dutch MF buddy ;)

Anything for you Johnny... off to look at the Beauvais topic now  ;):P

A few more new arrivals now scanned and added to my collection...

First off.. a bit mundane.. BUT, as always, very necessary in any comprehensive collection - in fact.. quite rare this side of the Atlantic Ocean... anyway... shut up Marky and just flipping well post them (I hear you cry)

MFToolCarriers.jpg

MF65_MF375Toolbars.jpg

This one is a nice thick.. 25 or so pages and full of interesting stuff for the rowcrop farmer.... Jan 1967 by the looks of things

MFToolBarSystem.jpg

And this I think is VERY rare... both sides of the world...

MF10ForkliftUSA.jpg

And then the not so mundane... this cost me dearly but I just had to have it  ;D

I've found very little literature in the past on the MF5200 tractor built by McConnell... this was a mailshot that was sent out which is about the size of the Times Newspaper when they first launched the 5200 in the farming press.

MF5200_McConnellNewsLetter.jpg

This is really interesting... it's actually an MF4800/4900 that's been 'shopped' to look like an MF5200... I assume befor they actually had one to photograph - the code says they only produced 5,000 of this particular brochure, which I believe, given the Country and subject matter, makes it very rare indeed.

MF5200_2.jpg

I'll post the later version of this so you can see what I mean shortly...

Nearly forgot this one...

Tell the American farmer how to convert his drawbar implements into 'Pressure Control compliant' machines

MFPressureControlImplementAdaptation.jpg

1963 scanned now... and counting  :P  :-[

Archived