Marky's latest additions to his collection.. all MF related of course

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the American ones always look like the tractor and implement are super imposed on the soil to me? ???  mostly the old ones

always got something bad to say about us yanks don't he :-\ :-\ :-\  The tourist must be imposing on Sean bar stool this month :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All look nice Marky your going to need another house just for file cabinets........

He's all talk Rick,Sean is big Norm from cheers in real life so what do you expect. ;D ;D ;D ;D

That sounds right.....pity his poor little BMW probably only has one tune on the radio:  "16 stones and what do get, another day older and big fat git" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Interested in the orange covered 520 and 525 brochure Marky, were these special introduction brochures or something?

No Mart... they were for the French market... there 520 and 525 would have been made in Marquette Les Lille in France... ours were made in good old Kilmarnock  :P

Ah I see thanks Marky. Never realised MF had a factory in Kilmarnock  :of

that's where the UK 400, 500, 410, 510, 415, 515. 520, 525, 625's were made Mart

so i would guess theres other out there then marky?? i asume they made everything for them selfs , or did other mf combines come from other countrys for the french???

Yes mate.. some combines were German manufactured.. although the French made those too I believe (186/187 and 487)... not forgetting the rarer 227 bagger

that's where the UK 400, 500, 410, 510, 415, 515. 520, 525, 625's were made Mart

Yes mate.. some combines were German manufactured.. although the French made those too I believe (186/187 and 487)... not forgetting the rarer 227 bagger

What about the 307 and 506 Marky?

Some MASSIVELY interesting MF internal documents (78 pages in total) issued to DP's (Dealer Principals) during mid 71 detailing the changes to the 5 line 100 series tractors and the planned introduction of the '8 line' models (148, 168 and 188) including specifications and changes... all top secret at the time.

Thanks to Sean P for bagging this for me on eBay  :-*

Bloody typical though... I spent an entire weekend writing up the launch and specifications of the 8 line tractors for T & M just two weeks ago  ::) :'(

Not much of an exciting cover I'm afraid.. I would let you look inside... only.. it's confidential so I'd have to kill you afterwards  :P:D :D :-*

MF_5and8lineAPI.jpg

Another 170 pages scanned tonight  ::) :'(  .. why oh why did I start this  :'( :'(

Anyway... for your delight...

USA

MF31_1.jpg

Another USA..

MF71_MF72.jpg

French 1972...

MF140S_1.jpg

Somehow I was missing this from my collection  :-[  .. not now.. obviously

MF240_9.jpg

Another French 1972 tractor brochure...

MF1080FrenchSpec.jpg

Early USA (MF100 series era)

MFPlantersUSASpec_4.jpg

and again...

MFQuickAttachCornHeads_2.jpg

French 1961... soil engaging kit really...

MFTravauxDuSol.jpg

and finally... cross with myself really... this French Derniere (Full range catalogue)... missing it's front cover.. which I am sure came with it and I now can't find it anywhere  :'(

MFTraction_1972FrenchRange.jpg

That's it.... for tonight at least.... still got loads to scan  :-[ :'( :'(

Archived