JC & MW Suckleys

jordantaylor

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

dont know wether you was at work today jordan , but me and someone else come down to cluddley farm to put a new windscreen in the 7430 , it was nice to see this place in person , small world hey

hi mate, i was at pradoe all day yesterday lad so shame i missed you.

nice updates mate, do they dry/store all the grain at Pradoe then?  Love the sunset photo too by the way!

they have 3 stores at pradoe, 1 big store and 4 silos at cluddley and a huge store in newport where all the dried wheat is taken for long term storage

both combineswere being tried at some OSR this morning where they stopped after 1 run each due to there being too much dew on the crop. they are both running fine and so we are going to start properly on monday morning where that fields will be the first to be finished, i will let you know when they sent one your way so you can get out and see it

Hi great pictures and updates , my dad drove a combine on that farm about 13 years ago when they used to use the local contractor stuart and his two john deere 2266 combines. we also hired them a tractor and driver for carting the corn along with a few other contractors.

Daz

It wouldn't surprise me if they did rent land out there, the land they have is fairly widespread...my Uncle worked for them years ago as a stockman, and I'm sure he said they had land over Birmingham way...Jordan's the one to ask though, but I'm guessing he's flat out with harvest at the mo.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did rent land out there, the land they have is fairly widespread...my Uncle worked for them years ago as a stockman, and I'm sure he said they had land over Birmingham way...Jordan's the one to ask though, but I'm guessing he's flat out with harvest at the mo.

well aye , probably is would be myself but we were rained off dunno wether its good or bad reli ,nice to have a break

well aye , probably is would be myself but we were rained off dunno wether its good or bad reli ,nice to have a break

i can tell you we do have spuds at chester and thats where we are doing greentop from this year, we will be there at the end of august if its ready. we have started the wheat this morning at cluddley and  i can tell you we also have spuds at ludlow. i think its our last year at the chester site though so could be moving from there

i can tell you we do have spuds at chester and thats where we are doing greentop from this year, we will be there at the end of august if its ready. we have started the wheat this morning at cluddley and  i can tell you we also have spuds at ludlow. i think its our last year at the chester site though so could be moving from there

Do they still lug them back to Abbots Moor even from Chester and Ludlow?  Must take a fair few trailers.

Have you done any combining out my way yet?

green top is going from chester so the graders and wash setup will go there and everything comes to abbots moor from ludlow so will take a while to lug them, they have strted wheat at cluddley now so when they get to lee and the fields at tetchill i will let you know so you can get out there to gets some pics mate

green top is going from chester so the graders and wash setup will go there and everything comes to abbots moor from ludlow so will take a while to lug them, they have strted wheat at cluddley now so when they get to lee and the fields at tetchill i will let you know so you can get out there to gets some pictures mate

Cheers mate, or if you know they're around West Felton/Rednal anywhere like that as I can work it into a cycle ride from Shrewsbury to Ellesmere.  Is the Lee you mean the one near Tetchill?  Was out that way yesterday