MF 3650 Finished added the PMA hitch 15-9-2011

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youre right Joe it needs a third step.

I have that already sorted out i have from my steepnose 3065 the stairs still in my posession.

I want to cut the the stairs in 2 so i can glue it under these 2!

I want to waith with this until i have spray painted the bonnet and the rear mudguards!

The reason why i do this because the are verry fragile ;)

but youve got a sharp eye for detail and thanks for reminding me in case i didnt notice ;)

just lift it when we wander round on the saturday at zwolle mark, i will distract him for you ok  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ah didnt i mentioned whe got fences this year for our stand so you can´t touch te models! :P

Unless you wave one of those 'Destaldonk' Sausages under our noses... then we'll run a mile - they made me break wind when we got in the tunnel... with the windows up  :-[:P:D :D :D :D

and the 3 of us will never forget that one will we  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Well you could already red it in Martijn MF his post but i finished this one today!

After a lot of trouble whit the paint work on the bonnet i am satisfyed with the result.

I have painted it 6! times before i where satisfied!

What did i do on the model before it became like it is now:

Added the filters,toolbox and starter of the 3080 from UH on the engine.

I added the pto in the front hitch.

Then i made the 3step on the stairs to the cab added warning stickers to the cab and bonnet.

I made the wheel hubs back on of the frontaxle and painted the wheelboulds messing colour.

i think i forget stuff but that where it in General.

here are some photo´s

mf3650klaar001.jpg

mf3650klaar002.jpg

mf3650klaar003.jpg

mf3650klaar005.jpg

mf3650klaar006.jpg

mf3650klaar004.jpg

I think i need to look at some points like the black paintline by the grey nose cone to get that nicer.

Hope you lads like her

Regards Johny