TM810's 698T new grill & wooden fergie trailer

yeah it's a 6140 chassis,but the bonnet is a special i made 2 362 bonnets cut and bonded to make a longer version,can cast them to now if needed,as for the cab i just used thin .5mm thick clear plasti card,and glued it in,the trailer would look better with a ram i know,the body is a white metal copy of the old rare britains cattle one so has removabel sides if needed,and the extensions are just basla wood

Not only have you got a stunning little pair of models in those two pictured Sean, the backdrop is amazing. You have really utilised the Scaloox mate. It's one thing to have some nice models but to have a good place to display them is another. You do have the hand of God on your shoulder I am sure of it!!!! Will you stain the balsa tp make it look aged a little?