Spalding Model Tractor Show Spring 2012

milo

I should be easy to spot maybe, I am 5'8" stocky and will be wearing the usual a pair of Jeans a DB Polo and DB body warmer if I go come and see me say hello I don't bite.

Forgot also a DB cap.

Edited by David Brown

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

easiest way is to look for the extra long table, full of drunken loud people basicly making fools of them selfs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: usally pretty easy to see and usally just us in there sometimes

still not sure if that has to do with us being there ;)

well, i'll be there the saturday evening for sure, but if not seen on the evening before, you'll recognize me by either my obviously good Dutch looks, or crouching behind stalls to check out the brochures or carrying lots of blue stuff around (although i have my mule girl with me to carry all the boxes)..

and if that doesnt help, i will be wearing a bright green LMF shirt :laugh:

If you mean the cost of the model.................probably £25-30.........if there are only 100 models then I would buy it as you enter as they will sell out very quickly............just as long as there is one left for me ;) ;) ;) ;)

Last October's model was a Hawk Hire McCormick TTX and yes, I believe it was limited to 250. The weathered ones are always more limited than standard models, if you go onto the website there is a link to previous show models.

me @ 1/32 farming models and my brightly coloured table full of shiny sparkly tractors will be in the big hall this time (not sure why i have been put in there ??? ??? ??? but hey ho ) lots of new stuff including my new venture of around 6000 tractor and machinery decals on stock ;) ,,,well our lass has been in charge of that and she recons there are over 6500 decals on stock ,,a women always think they right ,,in fact she probably is ,,,i am just about fed up now paint prep,,,,,, paint prep ,,,,,prep paint ,,,,paint ,,,,,,and yes you have got it more paint ,,,,,,for the last month and looking forward to the weekend break away with my family

We'll be in the small hall in the far right hand corner. We're against the wall this time because we've expanded a little. I think I'm pretty easy to recognise ;)

I think they should upgrade you to the main hall, Mandy, but at least being in a corner gives you a little more manoeuvring space.

I am really looking forward to the weekend!