Siku 2012

Jez

• 3 weeks later...

Because they are tough toys that the younger children will play with rather than high detail and expensive models that you and I will collect and display, parents will buy these knowing that the child will almost destroy it in a very short space of time and they won't have had to pay over £50 to get one.

Tris , you beat me to it by 5 seconds :-[:-[

• 4 weeks later...

i do some strange stuff as you all know ,,,,,but what the hell is that man ,,,,no not a chance ,,,,even for me that is just ridiculous,,,,,on the other hand i just might do a brown valtra with white dots and stick a red bobble on the front of it and call it the rudolf edition

• Like 3

werid thing is it wont sell that many, or will get offered off at a real low price to clear them off , and i bet in a few years if that it will be worth a mint, siku stuff always seems to do well when its limited, certainly not one for me mind,but a possable one for anyone looking to invest for future selling

werid thing is it wont sell that many, or will get offered off at a real low price to clear them off , and i bet in a few years if that it will be worth a mint, siku stuff always seems to do well when its limited, certainly not one for me mind,but a possable one for anyone looking to invest for future selling

You could be right about that Sean, some of the limited stuff does seem to fetch good money in later years.

• 1 month later...

does the siku front hitch on the jd 6210r come off like all the other siku models,ie undo the 2 screws underneath,i am thinking of getting 3 of these for grain trailer work next year,and replace that horrible front hitch with a front weight

anybody help,also which one is best,the britains or siku version of the 6210r?