Tractorworld 2012 - 3rd / 4th March 2012

Andy

On your marks! Get Set! Go!...... A popular attraction throughout the weekend was the "Build a Ferguson Challenge."

P1140589.jpg

P1140324.jpg

Lovely to see this Caterpillar D4 V.H.P on the Caterpillar Owner's Club stand.

P1140326.jpg

P1140327.jpg

Pair of superbly restored Internationals, and F-12 and 10-20 representing the East Anglian side of the N.V.T.E.C

P1140370.jpg

P1140371.jpg

Edited by walterderwent

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic pictures, thanks for taking and spending the time uploading them all.

I loved the MF 132, wonder if Marky has any information on it that he could start a new topic for B)

Edited by Barry

Fantastic pictures, thanks for taking and spending the time uploading them all.

I loved the MF 132, wonder if Marky has any information on it that he could start a new topic for B)

Mark explained to me it's a "badge engineered" Eicher tractor. I remember first seeing this tractor displayed at Newark last November. :)

Don't worry David - I always think of Grey Fergies!

Automatically tend do it most of the time Sue. Really must start using the correct suffixes instead. Plenty of grey variations in amongst the next series of photographs from the Massey Harris / Ferguson section of the show. :)

P1140436.jpg

P1140438.jpg

P1140439.jpg

P1140440.jpg

P1140441.jpg

P1140442.jpg

great pictures againn david,looks like you were very busy,some fantastic model layouts there,thanks for your hard work

Thanks Paul, you're very welcome. Enjoyed chasing around the venue on Saturday capturing the majority of the exhibits, especially the superb layouts. It was also nice capture a number of tractors I hadn't seen before. :)