MarGe Models 2012

AJH

Great pics Ol. My own view is the same as Pauls. The Marge County is just not right ,cause its basicly a copy of one individual County in Holland somewere. The blue paint also looks too dark . The UH one looks better. But the Marge 30 Series is quiet nice, bar the mudguards. I could not quiet see what ye were getting at with them,but now I see. The UH version looks anorexic long side the Marge.

my opinion mrol,uh county looks better than the marge one and the marge 8030 better than the uh

I would have to agree with that apart from the UH County front axle being so close to the cab, don't think that bit is right.

Great pics Ol. My own view is the same as Pauls. The Marge County is just not right ,cause its basicly a copy of one individual County in Holland somewere. The blue paint also looks too dark . The UH one looks better. But the Marge 30 Series is quiet nice, bar the mudguards. I could not quiet see what ye were getting at with them,but now I see. The UH version looks anorexic long side the Marge.

i think the paint colour might be just the photo quality. if anything, i'd say the UH machine is darker blue in the flesh. The blue is the same as that used on the smaller 7610 machines.

i think the paint colour might be just the photo quality. if anything, i'd say the UH machine is darker blue in the flesh. The blue is the same as that used on the smaller 7610 machines.

Saying all that Ol. Ithink Ill still get one. Never know what they might be worth down the line!! ;)

I keep going back to look at the models side by side, and particularly for the Marge 8730, it just seems to look more 'right'. I drove a Q cabbed TW35 when I was a student harvest worker and it seems to have the right proportions - particularly the bonnet. The UH just seems a little too skinny as Sean said above.

Yes the Marge is the better of the two TWs except on one point!! The UH version has the Bonnet height correct the Marge has it to low................................. just check where the bonnet intersects the front windscreen........................... it should be obviously higher than the windscreens central dividing bar and on the Marge this is not the case which is why it looks wrong!

I also think the TW25 will look better due to the contrast of white mudguards and light grey radiator grill , theres too much black on the 30s and im surprised Marge went with the 8730 before the TW25 ??? The black mudguards and the extension flaps look like one piece on the Marge.............. which they are not.................the TW25 will look much better with the white mudguards :)

both q and super q tw25`s are due out at the same time going with their press release earlier

Heemm . Dont know which one Ill get . I spose a TW35 is a non runner by Marge, It would be great if the split the early Q & later Super Q cabbed models between the 25 & 35.

Got my marge county at the weekend. I dont like the wheels on the uh county but over all it looks better. The nose is lower on the marge making the bonnet slope down a bit and the bonnet should be higher up the front windscreen and this is why i think it looks a bit odd. I really like the front weights though and it sits well in my county collection. Twice the price of the uh one though! this might put on or two people off buying it.

Got my marge county at the weekend. I dont like the wheels on the uh county but over all it looks better. The nose is lower on the marge making the bonnet slope down a bit and the bonnet should be higher up the front windscreen and this is why i think it looks a bit odd. I really like the front weights though and it sits well in my county collection. Twice the price of the uh one though! this might put on or two people off buying it.

Can you post pics of the UH & Marge County together so we can get an idea!!! Cheers ;)

• 1 month later...