Farm Toys, Models & Collectables Auction - February 1st 2012

Andy

• 1 month later...

Due to an unforseen issue with the venue, the next Farm Toy and Model auction will be on Feb 1st 2012. The Christmas Party season has unfortunately caused an issue for which there was no option but to postpone the sale.

The catalogue will however be available this week.

• 4 weeks later...

britains fendt on floats is a known model, cant remember how long they were made for, but i have one, and i bet a good few on here do as well

Yes I have one too Sean. Number 9443 in an AMB box and I think out from 1997 to 2000. 

• 3 weeks later...

Some of them boxes of spares look like they could be brilliant for any buyer,as they say,one mans junk is another mans treasure!

My wallet is taking a well deserved rest at the moment,insurance aint cheap,but ive spotted some nice Imber fords that are ::) thats a differant matter though...

Andy is it possible to see what bids have already been placed on each lot?

Until each lot goes under the hammer, any bids already left on lots are only proxy bids, and will not be actioned until the items go live in the saleroom, so the short answer will be 'No' - room auctions don't disclose proxy bids left prior to the sale. It isn't like eBay ;)

The bids will only show live on 'the-saleroom.com' during the course of the sale.

• 3 weeks later...