Universal Hobbies 2012 - 1:32

AJH

Is the DB 990 Implematic going to be released in 1/32scale? As it is already out in 1/43 and 1/16

who knows mate, we all asked the same with the mf 65 / 175 ,and the ford 7000 and 7600 they did , and still no idea on those, seems some just wont get done in 32nd by the looks of it

Pictures are up on farm model database of the TWs now - follow the links above.

They look good - prototypes I think. The wheels look slightly unusual - I'm guessing the real machine it is based on had non standard wheels fitted. There's also something slightly odd looking about the gen ii super-q cab that doesn't look quite right...perhaps the white cab roof is a bit big or something? But they will no doubt be refined some more before release so I'm sure will be fine.

All in all - look very promising.

who knows mate, we all asked the same with the mf 65 / 175 ,and the ford 7000 and 7600 they did , and still no idea on those, seems some just wont get done in 32nd by the looks of it

Aye but with the 7000 and 7600 does britains not have it tied up in 1/32 scale

Them TW's would look good with wider tyres

Quite right Pete , big tyres will make the difference ;)  However that cab roof seems wrong dosnt it, and what surprises me looking at my 7810 is they have already made it right once so how come they seem to have made the top section of it wider??  Perhaps its just a prototype so we will have to wait and see.  That apart it looks very promising indeed :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Looking now at the  Gen2 Super Q cab TW-25 ,its roof looks to be a bit odd looking. The reason im saying this is cause it seems different from their 7810s roof & from the same maker of both models this sould not be the case. You would expect the cab to be identical to the 7810's cab. :-\

Looking now at the  Gen2 Super Q cab TW-25 ,its roof looks to be a bit odd looking. The reason im saying this is cause it seems different from their 7810s roof & from the same maker of both models this sould not be the case. You would expect the cab to be identical to the 7810's cab. :-\

wonder if uh are doing it for a reason, i mean if everyone ford mad noticed that, the only way round is buy a 7810 and swap them, which means more tractor sales overall for them ,or people like paul buy them to break, but again has the same desired effect overall, i may just be a bit  cynical, but makes you wonder given they have the part spot on already else where in the range

wonder if uh are doing it for a reason, i mean if everyone ford mad noticed that, the only way round is buy a 7810 and swap them, which means more tractor sales overall for them ,or people like paul buy them to break, but again has the same desired effect overall, i may just be a bit  cynical, but makes you wonder given they have the part spot on already else where in the range

Yes it does make you wonder! Britains used the same cab roofs on their 5610 & Powerfarm TW-35 etc which was the right thing to do. But Britains were always going to do things like that to cut costs in manufactoring anyways.  UH's method would probably cost them more in the long run having a different roof for the same style cab? :-\ Its weird.