4002 - Valtra T213 Direct 'Pearl White'

4079 - Valtra T213 Direct 'Metallic Blue'

4080 - Valtra T213 Direct (8 wheels) 'Chocolate Brown'

4039 - Kuhn GA 4521 GM

4040 - Kuhn GMB 3510

4042 - Kuhn RW 1400

Keyring:

5579 - Kuhn VB 2190

I think the Kuhn VB 2190 will also be available in 1:32 scale and i think that there also a green one is comming

deutz01.jpg

ford01.jpg

ford02.jpg

ford03.jpg

Finally got round to having a close look at these TW pictures and comparing them to my UH 7810 model as something doesnt look right and my investigations reveal a right cock up of the rear mudguards  :-\  Sadly the generation2 white mudguards on the model have been made the same as the generation 1 machine as clearly can be seen above.  On the ford7810 model the rear mudguard is much wider and stretches down further and approx halfway down bottom cab window which is 100% correct, looking at various Ford super Q cabs in the stack of brochures I own.  As I and others have also remarked the roof looks odd as well :(

One can only hope these are prototypes and an oversight but I doubt it. In conclusion it appears the County and the TW30 plus TW25 Generation (1) look pretty decent replicas  but the Gen2  TW25 and 8830 clearly are spoiled by these inaccuracies which is very baffling when I see the 7810 cab is spot on!!

So as has already been mentioned those who want a decent level of accuracy will have to buy another 7810 and switch cabs with the super Q  TW models :( if thats straightforward?

Pictures: GTP

Will the earlier bubble cabbed TW-25 only be available in a 2wd form, ok good for the US market but not many i belive was sold over here??. I would like a model of each of the TWs but i would much rather a european style 4wd version of the original incarnation.

I think its an illusion from the long reflectors on the arches having seen them in the flesh at zwolle they looked ok to me bar the front axels , but I have never been a fan of big up 2wd tractors like this anyway even mf ones they just look gangly and wrong to me

I agree Sean, TWs and other large tractors just dont look right in 2wd form and i think most European farmers and contractors had the same opinion and opted for 4wd and i dont think it was solely for better traction on the heavier wetter european soil as well as the use of heavy mounted implements meant the extra front end weight was an advantage, they simply just looked better with bigger front wheels!! 8)

I remember seeing a 2wd Gen 2 Ford TW-25 when i was a young lad at Colmans Ford tractor dealership in Millstreet,Co Cork. It was the first Gen 2 TW i had ever seen at the time. The kinda moment you never forget considering an 8210 was considered to be a huge tractor back then in the mid 80's in my area. But a 2wd version of a BIG TW was strange to see in this part of the world. I reccon it was a demo model,cause it was never seen again afterwards in the locality.

No, Justy46. In Spain the 2wd big tractors were very commun in that time.

These TW in 2WD Gen1 and GenII were very commun in 80´s, same to the bigs JD 4000 series in 2wd...

Best regards!

Its a long ways from Spain to Millstreet  buddy. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Intreasting tough. I tought mostly North America & Australia you would find the 2wd TWs.

I remember seeing a 2wd Gen 2 Ford TW-25 when i was a young lad at Colmans Ford tractor dealership in Millstreet,Co Cork. It was the first Gen 2 TW i had ever seen at the time. The kinda moment you never forget considering an 8210 was considered to be a huge tractor back then in the mid 80's in my area. But a 2wd version of a BIG TW was strange to see in this part of the world. I reccon it was a demo model,cause it was never seen again afterwards in the locality.

A lad just outside mallow owns it I believe,Dad was below looking at something the day that was bought I think

A lad just outside mallow owns it I believe,Dad was below looking at something the day that was bought I think

Yeah.  :of This 2wd TW-25 SQ is in north Cork then,. Id say it must be the one i had seen 25+ years ago ,cause even a 4wd TW-25 is kinda rare. At the time we were after purchasing a TANCO front loader for the Fritz Cab 4600 in Colemans when i came across it in the display yard there.