Universal Hobbies 2012 - 1:32

AJH

Schuco 724 is not that great, anyone who looked at my rebuild thread for that earlier this year will know I did a lot of extra detailing to make it look right! This little 516 is the spiritual sucessor to the 415 model which UH did a top job on you may recall. Personally Im liking this uh 516 a lot

Schuco 724 is not that great, anyone who looked at my rebuild thread for that earlier this year will know I did a lot of extra detailing to make it look right! This little 516 is the spiritual sucessor to the 415 model which UH did a top job on you may recall. Personally Im liking this uh 516 a lot

after finishing work a bit early in the week,i thought i would delve a bit deeper with any info on uh's massey releases,they did cause quite a stir,after contacting agco i got a telephone call today,i talked to somebody who did help me out,i am now going to pass the bit of info on that i got,those images of the mf,s are apparently not of the finished models,release of the 690 and 390 are mid october,and the contact i made at agco is now a member on here,and hopes to post release dates etc,not just of uh's releases but other companies releases,also that very same person at agco i contacted got in contact with universal hobbies and they will have somebody who will become a member and hopefully offer us news and release dates etc,that is it so far,some good news for the forum i think

• Like 3

after finishing work a bit early in the week,i thought i would delve a bit deeper with any info on uh's massey releases,they did cause quite a stir,after contacting agco i got a telephone call today,i talked to somebody who did help me out,i am now going to pass the bit of info on that i got,those images of the mf,s are apparently not of the finished models,release of the 690 and 390 are mid october,and the contact i made at agco is now a member on here,and hopes to post release dates etc,not just of uh's releases but other companies releases,also that very same person at agco i contacted got in contact with universal hobbies and they will have somebody who will become a member and hopefully offer us news and release dates etc,that is it so far,some good news for the forum i think

2 years ago ,I could not wait to get my hands on the UH 7810 when it was realised, then the Silver Jub came a few months later & I had to have that also. Then a weathered & chrome version came, said naa not to my taste with those 2. Now this!!! ::) Another bloody after tought!!! Where were the mudguards from day one.Im sorry but anybody that got the first 7810 & then decides to buy this for the sake of front mudguards would be off their game!!!! Jack is right!!,What next from UH !! All the TWs & 8830 with front mudguards next year. They were realised without mudguards also. WELL DONE UH. GOOD JOB! ::) ::)::) keep the after toughts coming .

Edited by justy 46

yet again the tyre issue comes up ,how you can say they are wrong on tractors what 10 years old now i will never know,on the meassured one i would love to know how many sets and owners has it had, what was on it from new? the reasons are endless, only thing that can be commented on in the wheels area are the hubs, and even then they do different types for different countrys??, they do seem to have a better wheel hub colour compaired to recent attempts at saphire silver, biggest issue on that 6290 is the cab, the back end of its way off angles wise, way to upright ,and the cab roof doesnt look right either ?? well to me at least,

Comparing Seans photos of the real thing and the model, I would say the slope of the bonnet is wrong, the real one doesn't flatten out towards the cab like the model does. The rear mudguards are too low, the back of the cab is too vertical and all four wheels are slightly too small.