Universal Hobbies 2012 - 1:32

AJH

I was going to buy a Beinlich irrigator this week, but will now hold out for the Bauer as this is the brand that I wanted (sold by Mercer in Leominster)

Some nice Amazone stuff coming too.

recon a simple door glue would surfice just new hinges on top and a lock at the bottom, shame to waste the working grain shoot ect,

joe cheers for the info, looking at it now on the laptoip and not the phone its the same chassis as the tipper, so a nice size really

Hi,

Did i see that there is to be an MF trailer ?

If so, and from a very distant memory that may simply be a weeks trailer rebadged.

It would be good to know.

Theres a 7t weeks trailer, twin axle, monoque body, in v.good condition, near to me. Thought about measuring it up for a model, but might hold off if these are good.

Sean,

Thanks for that, as an oldie fan I have to admit to actually building the trailers up from kits with my father of his farm in the 70's. We lived near the Weeks factory in Hessle near Hull. Had about 8 weeks trailers to lead peas from the Birds Eye factory in Hull behind an IH 674, they were great , all the water seeped through the floor base and side boards to maximise capacity. (A big benefit over monocoque bodies!). We then converted two units to silage trailers with the tite on rear door, - not for silage but for sprout stalks for dairy cow feed- Great idea, good volume, low density.

Sorry all, had to go back to the glory days pre milk quota !

It'll all come round again......

• 3 weeks later...