Universal Hobbies 2012 - 1:32

AJH

Well then i would be the first conversionist to be complaining like Paul said but i had my MF 690 2wd almost ready and i am not glad with this model! ( i think otrher conversionist now what i mean with this)

But also the 6290 is not that nice to see to come out for other conversionists that had build it (curently i am also almost ready with my 6270 so not that bad for me!)

What can conversionist build any more without the big company´s bringing the same type of tractor out?

Glad to see that there are some models out again to break apart for the cab,bonnet,wheels and to improve to our own taste so not completly complaining :-[:P

But what the F**** this is my opinion :P:D::)

Well then i would be the first conversionist to be complaining like Paul said but i had my MF 690 2wd almost ready and i am not glad with this model! ( i think otrher conversionist now what i mean with this)

But also the 6290 is not that nice to see to come out for other conversionists that had build it (curently i am also almost ready with my 6270 so not that bad for me!)

What can conversionist build any more without the big company´s bringing the same type of tractor out?

Glad to see that there are some models out again to break apart for the cab,bonnet,wheels and to improve to our own taste so not completly complaining :-[:P

however, no matter what they do produce theres nothing like the satisfaction of seeing your own work on your layout, and not a mass produced model , i much more enjoy my 1250, my 690 ect as good as these will be, afterall, my 690 has a loader on it, bet we dont see that from uh? my 1250 is built for the job i wanted, not just display,

phew,what a line up of stuff,worst thing is ive just picked out at least 10 models i see as a must have....it seems one day we,ll all get the tractors we desire,its already happening for me with the introduction of these mf,s

UH are kinda following the same patteren Britains done between 1984 to 1988 if you think of it with their latest classic realises. But keep em coming UH.

Britains Powerfarm TWs & 8830. = UH s TWs & 8830.

Britains County 1884. = UH County 1474

Britains Volvo BM 805 = UH Volvo BM 705

Britains MF 2680 = UH MF 2620 & 2640 due soon.

We may even see a Renualt 145-45 like Britains had also in that era, UH being French (hince a big classic Renualt may be on the horizon). I wont compare the Britains Ford 5610 to UHs 7810 ,cause the 5610 was very unacurate. I know the tractors i listed aint exsactly the same model ,but very close all the same.

Edited by justy 46

i am amazed given uh are french that we have only just seen a rolland trailer from them, they used to be pretty popular in suffolk when i was younger, and even now down this way i still see a good few silage traielrs arround new and older mostly yellow then blue top ones ,even the current spreaders are popular this way. sure they would sell very well