Zwolle 2011 pictures

ertlerik

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it looks like you had a great time. Since I don't know your faces could someone point the name to the faces in that last picture. I assume the bloke who is vertically handicapped must be Tris  ;)

HE WAS STANDING IN A HOLE  >:(:D :D :D

Kaat... you naughty lady catching us offguard like that  ::) ... We'll have to have revenge, obviously so watch this space  ;)

As for David kindly posting the image of me with a balloon around my head... Andy asked me to do it as he's having some of the pictures re-framed that hang on the FTF HQ office wall.. he wanted to see what mine would look like in an orange frame  ;)

Gwyneth Paltrow may well be the face of Estee Lauder.. but I can reveal that Andy has asked me to be the face of Model Farmer for 2012  ;):-[:P:-*

actually Tris you are standing out because of your good natured personality. Always having fun and ready for a laugh. A person everybody can get along with.

One day I hope I can be there as well. Maybe I can do Agritechnica 2013 and then Zwolle.

the dioramas look to be out of this world.

@ barry : it is probably my good influence ;) that she is such a naughty baaaaddd Lady... with her good upbringing and such, it is a little miracle she is turning out this way ;D:-*

the show had 9260 visitors.. a bit less compared to the year before.. but still a good turnout, the hall got bigger as well, mostly for the Saturday tables, which made it look a bit less crowded on Sunday. had a feeling sales were a bit down compared to other years, although judging from what i am seeing all around me, most people were purchasing models of the high end of the prizes, so less models, but maybe same amount of money spent..

actually Tris you are standing out because of your good natured personality. Always having fun and ready for a laugh. A person everybody can get along with.

One day I hope I can be there as well. Maybe I can do Agritechnica 2013 and then Zwolle.

the dioramas look to be out of this world.

How very kind of you, Markus. Summed me up pretty well I'd hope to think  :)

2013 sounds like it could be a good year for you  :)

I will wait for David to provide us with the main course then I'll present the dessert!  ;)

Thanks Andy. The bulk of mine should be up in the next couple of days. Just for the time being however here's a pair of fullsize machines including a rather large blue one. :)

P1130244.jpg

P1130245.jpg

P1130246.jpg

P1130247.jpg

Smart looking classic Deutz 13006 followed by it's smaller sibling.

P1120849.jpg

P1130093.jpg

There was this guy, they called him "Click Click David".............

Unloading the "F.T.F Fun Bus" on the saturday morning.

P1120750.jpg

My initial view of the show from behind the F.T.F stand. I think it was at this point that Sean suggested I pick my jaw up from the floor and go for a wander around.

P1120753.jpg

So I did.........:)

P1120757.jpg

P1120758.jpg

P1120759.jpg

P1120760.jpg