North East Model Farm & Construction Show 6th May 2012 Aberdeen

Big A

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you liked them Chris...it was a great day had by all.I had folk asking me at the Steam Fair at the weekend ...when will applications forms and flyers be out for the 2013 show :huh:

i agree bill if they had bulbs in all the spotlights it might have helped i have a big john deere theme coming for next year ( mind you is that a surprise) with a few that will even make barry drible

I'm sure the lighting issue will be addressed prior to next years show Brian.I just didn't think it wise for the chap from the hotel going up a ladder and falling onto you and Joe's models.I guess it was not even thought about as being an issue since last year's the hall in the Marriott had excellent lighting.

Yes Brian.... and Joe is not giving any clues away either.............but that is what is needed with shows.... change and variety since people will get fed up if they see the same exhibits year after year........I talk from experience having attended vintage rallies for 30 odd years now...but I still go back year after year since the "crack" is always good 8)

• 9 months later...

Oops, just bumping this topic back up as we forgot :-[  :-[  :-[  :-[  to mention the charities that benefitted from the show last year.

We were very pleased to donate £500 each to Brain Injury (Grampian) Group and The British Heart Foundation (Aberdeen).

Archived