North East Model Farm & Construction Show 6th May 2012 Aberdeen

Big A

Following the success of last years North East Model Farm & Construction Show, I am pleased to annouce the date and venue for the 2nd Aberdeen show.

It will be held on the 6th may 2012 at the Hilton Tree Tops Hotel Aberdeen. Doors open 10am till 4pm.

Anyone interested in trading or displaying please contact Brianih634 or myself for information.

Thanks

Andy

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

count me in andy and Brian 4 tables this year  same spot ;) ;) ,with the success of last years show it should be even more interesting this year ,really looking forward to this show again ,but not the 370 miles to get there  :( :( :(  but it will  all worth while

count me in andy and Brian 4 tables this year  same spot ;) ;) ,with the success of last years show it should be even more interesting this year ,really looking forward to this show again ,but not the 370 miles to get there  :( :( :(  but it will  all worth while

Thanks Peter

Will put you down for four tables Peter, but sadly won't manage the same spot as last year, different hotel this year  ;) ;) ;D:D .

I intend on making every effort of being there this year. even have the holiday form in already for it :P was gutted last year when the one time I actually wanted a specific date off I couldn't get it.

I sent my representatives to see what all the fuss was about, was blown away by what I was told.

Any ideas how many tables you are getting this year and if you'll be winding your way round the corridors  ::):P

Unfortunatly we cant put a number on the amount of tables but early indications sounds like there will be more than last year.

As for winding round the corridors we shouldnt have to do that as the room is almost double the size of last years venue.

Hotel booked  ;)

Just the 1300 miles round trip for the UTS bandwagon  :of

Bring it on  :-*

red bull mate ,,it give you wings  ;D ;D ;D ,,,plenty of that down your neck and you will fly there in no time ,,long haul way way way up north ,,,but as they say you have to be in it to win it  ;)

red bull mate ,,it give you wings ;D ;D ;D ,,,plenty of that down your neck and you will fly there in no time ,,long haul way way way up north ,,,but as they say you have to be in it to win it ;)

Great news..This new version gets better by the second ;)

Archived