North East Model Farm & Construction Show 6th May 2012 Aberdeen

Big A

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stopped in past BA Stores yesterday afternoon and bought some items from the Britain's Farmyard series which to date I have not been collecting. Anyway I was glad to see there was a poster up on the entrance. I did not see Allan or Stevie but asked how the flyers had been going over the past week and they were all gone so another 30 left for the coming week.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still planning to have a look in past Earnvale on the way down Brian .........but I think you and Mike from Bridge of Earn are doing a great job on advertising the show in your respective areas ..since well we all want the second show in Aberdeen / Shire........which is being held at the ABERDEEN HILTON TREETOPS to be a success and well even better than the first one at ;D ;D

• 3 weeks later...

Over the past few days I have managed to distribute 6 posters and 170 flyers at the following locations in Angus and Perth and Kinross.

Strathcathro Truck stop

Earnvale Tractors at Balbeggie

Agricar Perth

East of Scotland Farmers Country store at Cupar Angus - The chap only took one flyer but said he would put on Facebook as well.

D&A Motor Factors Forfar

Forfar Mart- already a post up from mutley's dad...but I left a bunch of flyers for Graham Burke

Alan Mackay the MF dealer on the Kirriemuir Road

And finally the JD dealers Netherton Tractors at Finavon.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I got a home delivery from Culter Curry House so I managed to offload a poster and a flyer to Malick for him to display in his take away and adjoining grocer's shop 8) ... great curry as well plus will have the second half of it for lunch today ;D ;D

Just a update of the progress for the show. we now have over 110 tables booked in for the show with hopefully some more to come.

i hope to be able to put up a list of the traders and exhibitors in the next 2 weeks.

Andy

andy that is fantastic ,really looking forward to the show this year and its nice to see there seems to be a hell of a lot more interest as time goes on ,you boys up there are doing a great job in promoting the show

Thanks Peter

i have printed out around 200 posters and have around 10 left, thats not including what Brian and Bill have put up. alot of helpers have been putting up posters for us. I still have to go to a few places to get some up. Next step is to get a banner tied to my grain trailer and park it in a field next to one of the busy roads into Aberdeen, hopefully the commuters stuck in traffic every morning will take notice!

Excellent idea Andy... I have a idea for some signage on the bank just after the twisty bridge just after the statue of Rob Roy at Peterculter. Does anyone know of a liminator that would do A3 size :huh:

Sent out over 400 flyers out with orders (Birmingham and above) and had some correspondance back asking questions about the show so the word is getting out to the weirdos hehe

Oh Andy UTS needs reinbursing for ink for the flyers O0

Barry...we Aberdonian's (in general) tend to deal in the barter system. I'm sure you will have a good selling day at the Treetops in Aberdeen and you will have a fairly empty van for the journey home. I'm sure Andy could supply you with some well rotten dung to put in the back of your van and well you could sell it by the bag or barrow on the way home....I'm sure it's well matured stuff so I'm sure the smell of it will be fairly mini- masalistic ;D ;D ...on the other hand maybe a bottle of "the low flyer" would suffice :huh:

Archived