Moss Hill Farm

robertw1

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments. The box on the quad was made out of some balsa wood I had left over. The mud flaps where from a cover of a note pad that was made from recycled tyres. 

Its nice knowing that people like the doors as I quite enjoyed making them. ;D

• 4 months later...

Haven't done an update for a while as have been building my layout for toytrac but heres one to make up hopefully. 

Edwards timber supplies was passing so dropped off two 12x12 gate posts for the farm house.

002_zpsb82fbc14.jpg

Mark Edwards unstrapping the trailer he was on his way up the road to drop of some weld mesh for a barn build and some 6ft beams for a restoration project of a water mill.

004_zpsb0911a74.jpg

Putting the pallet forks onto the new jcb (well new to the farm)

005_zps51b04380.jpg

006_zpsb251f0d6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was really nice seeing some of you at toytrac this year, and some how I managed to win first prize in the under 16 category. How ever this will be the last year in that category as next year I will be over 16. Thought I would post some pictures of my purchases and my prize. :) 

First model in the new barn the siku gator.

041_zpsac235589.jpg

The Massey Ferguson 6180

044_zpsef6b93ee.jpg

046_zps88951f12.jpg

A siku claas baler and wraper

051_zpsaf4e579c.jpg

052_zps8bebf290.jpg

Your display(s) were without doubt, the best in your category. It was nice to have a chat with you about how you do what you do, getting your mates to nick the splints from science class and other laughs along the way. You've got a brilliant eye and imagination for modelling and I hope you have a big trophy cabinet for the next few years!

Archived