Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2012

Gav836

well it turned up today,and not overly happy,it came from ernest does sudbury branch,the original picture was sent by does as i wanted to make sure it was in a dealer box,i spotted a mark on the front wheel,but thought it might just be camera flash or something,anyway on opening the box the front wheel was marked but luckily i could wipe it off,it was very dusty,and strangely from the picture to delivery,its lost one of the beacons,and its not in the box,so a quick phone call and i politely asked why it was dusty and why a beacon was missing,they admitted that it had been on display out of the box,but in a cabinet,now its not the end of the world,as i will probably weather it anyway,and some tractors dont look good with 2 beacons anyway,but i just wished they had told me it had been taken out of the box,some people just like to display and for that purpose it was dusty and a beacon missing,in their defence they did say that they would fully refund me,but thats hassle,as these models dont travel very well and that i would have to pay the postage!!!!!!!! also why is the beacon on the model and when i got it the beacon is nowhere to be seen,they must have took it out of the box again,but why?,anyway i have now cleaned it up,and its looking okay

Sorry to hear you are disappointed with it.

My two have apparently arrived at home but I'm working away this week so I won't get to fondle them and love them until Saturday.

Can't wait.

Sorry to hear you are disappointed with it.

My two have apparently arrived at home but I'm working away this week so I won't get to fondle them and love them until Saturday.

Can't wait.

the model itself is okay spn,i have dusted it off and cleaned the wheel,its fine now mate

I picked up an unexpected bit of work so decided to treat myself to some sought after models.

My tillage set up is all 4m, so I finished it off with the Agrisem Cultiplow 36, Kuhn 404 power harrow and Vaderstad Topdown 400. I also picked up the prosol/rpm power harrow and low loader set as they were on special offer.

I bought the Claas Crop tiger as a plot combine, and the MF 135 Pannigen to go with my MFM MF165

Last, but definitely not least, I bought a dose of Basildon Beauties: TW25 2wd, County 1474, 8770A, T6090x2, and the T7.210 with NH coloured Cargo 120 trailer.

The 8770A is an absolute cracker.

My only difficulty is that I can't get the so and so screws out of the base of the County and either of the T6090s. Anybody any good ideas of how to get them out?

Edited by SPN

Hi spn, I had the same problem with my u/h valtra N's, what I did was got a small screw driver, put in in the screw, forced down with one had, then a pair of pliars or vice grips on to the screw driver to turn it, worked a treat, hope this helps

Was my birthday last week so decided to treat myself ;D :

UH New Holland CR9090

Britains JD S690 on tracks (many thanks to various forum members that posted opinions and photo's of this model on here)

UH MF 7624

Weise Toys Fend 306

Schuco D-F Intrac 6.60

Wiking Fendt Katana 65 forage harvester

If anyone is interested in any photo's or reviews. Let me know! Might do one on the NH CR, it's certainly impressive!

Edited by Niels

Was my birthday last week so decided to treat myself ;D :

UH New Holland CR9090

Britains JD S690 on tracks (many thanks to various forum members that posted opinions and photo's of this model on here)

UH MF 7624

Weise Toys Fend 306

Schuco D-F Intrac 4.40

Wiking Fendt Katana 65 forage harvester

If anyone is interested in any photo's or reviews. Let me know! Might do one on the NH CR, it's certainly impressive!

i would like some info and pictures on the cr 9090 niels please