County Tractors at work and play

BC

Great picture's some realy tidy tractors there, nice to see some in their working clothes as well  :)

I suppose it just shows how good they were when some are still working and earning money for some people.

fantastic pictures of mighty tractors... love this topic.. keep adding  ;)  Great to see so many County's in great condition and some still working in the foresty scene..

In my last post I tried to insert Wils post but it would not do it. When I then tried a preview I got the message fetching preview and then it hung. Anyway closed down went back in to find it had saved my first response......confused.com but anyway now back on topic ;D ;D

Glad you are enjoying the County's Wil. I will have a look shortly to see what more photos I have.

I love these pictures, we had a 1174 on the farm back in the day. The neighbours referred to it as "The Beast" . My dad was called many a time to pull a stuck tractor out of the mud.

Great pictures & a good topic. This is the kinda stuff i like to see. Fantastic BC.  ;)

I glad you like them Richard and Justin. This year I must try and get more pictures but with them working. There are usually a fairly large number of them at our local working weekend in May but last year I never found time to go visit that part of the show.Too busy mowing grass and gossiping I suspect ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just had a decent nosey through your fantastic thread Bill, some very impressive Countys you've captured. I've been digging through my own photographic archives and come up with this little lot. Starting with some red ones and the International 634 conversion.

The first one from my collection of photographs was seen at a vintage rally near Thirsk alongside a Bray 10-60 many years ago.

IMGawd_0004.jpg

Tracks Across The Field County Anniversary event at Bramdean in Hampshire, 1998.

IMGawd_0005.jpg

Tom Lowther's example at the Scampston Hall rally.

IMGawd_0006.jpg

Richard Fenton's example seen at Newark in 2010.

DSC00991.jpg